𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

💙|𝖨𝗌𝖺𝗂𝖺𝗁 𝖰𝗎𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗒 𝖡𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗄|💙|𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 3rd, 2020||2:34𝗉𝗆|

|𝖳𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 3rd, 2020|
|2:34𝗉𝗆|

I knocked on Amor's door. She opened after a couple minutes. She had on a crop top and some boy shorts. "Damn girl, you be coming to the door like that?" I asked and she chuckled turning around walking to somewhere in the house.

I walked in then shut the door behind me and locked it. I walked to the main kitchen and she was on one the barstools with her phone in hand.

"Hey babygirl." I said then she got up and gave me a hug, her arms wrapping around my neck and my hands had traveled down to her ass and I gripped it.

We stayed like that for a few minutes then we pulled back. "What you been up to mamas?"

"Nothing really, but what's been going on with you for the past day?" She said going back on he computer.

"Nun, just chilling but I got a question for you."

"Yea?" She asked looking up from her computer.

"Can you come with me to a dinner but it won't just be us. It'll be my dad, my mom, Axel, and probably Danielle." I asked and her eyes widen.

"OMG OMG!" She said rushing upstairs making me confused. I followed her and seen her in her closet throwing things left and right.

"Ba—"I chuckled seeing her stressed face. I sat down beside her. "What's wrong mamas?"

"Cause I'm going to see you PARENTS Isaiah. I need to find something appropriate."

I smacked my teeth. "Woman if you don't get the fuck. My parents won't care they're pretty chill. Some of the girl I used to bring came in a crop top and booty shorts."

"Ok Isaiah that's different they were a random. I ain't."

"Who said you wasn't?"

"Boy plz if I'm a random explain why you asked ME outta all bitches. Don't get smacked trying to be smart Quincy." She said rolling her eyes then pushing my chest.

"Damn heavy handed ass." I said.

"Yea I know, I used to fight for a living. So don't fuck up cause me and my dad are boxing champions Izzy." She said getting up then going on the bed with her phone.

She didn't talk anymore making me scared. "You mad at me?"

"Yes Isaiah you said I was a random that hurt." She said dialing a number.

"Babygirl, I didn't m—" She put her finger up making me stop.

"Yes I would like to get two stake and cheese combos." She said making me smack my teeth. This girl was truly a fat ass. Well at least she was getting me one. After her ordering she put the phone down then went back to scrolling on the Youtube

She then broke out into a scream making my eyes widen and look at her crazy.
"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Cory Kenshin just posted a new video." She said clapping and jumping.

"Who the fuck is he?"

She smacked her lips. "He is basically a YouTube Gamer but he ain't just any YouTube Gamer. He is the Chosen one."
She said making me look at her crazy.

She sighed. "I guess I'll have to tell you this secret but don't tell anybody or I'll kill you. Only Danielle knows this about me." She said making me sit up.

"Come here." She stood up and went towards her closet. She pushed back her clothes that was on a hanger then a code thing popped up.

I turned around in respect then she tapped me once she was finished. I walked in and looked around.

"Damn you really obsessed with this nigga."

"Yes but don't tell anyone." She said and I kept looking around. She had every t shirt, hoodie, pants, hats, everything with his name on it. She had a coryxkenshin blanket. She had LED Lights in here also.

They were now blue.

"How the fuck you get all this shit?"

"Don't ask me." She said sitting on a chair that had his face on it as well.

"But anyway if you don't mind, I'm watching his video when the food comes in here." She said because it was a whole  TC in here. She was deadass obsessed with this dude.

"I know what you're thinking, I know I am." She said shaking her head.

"But for real can you go with me?"

"Of course Isaiah." She said then we heard the door ring.

𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗁, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒?💙

𝖮𝗁 𝗒𝖾𝖺 𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖺𝗍 𝖼𝗈𝗋𝗒𝗑𝗄𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎? 𝖣𝗈 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾?🧐

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝗒𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗂𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝖿𝗂𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗋🤗

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗌?🤔

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌😘