𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙒𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙇𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧....

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 14𝗍𝗁, 2020||12:34𝗉𝗆|

|𝖥𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 14𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|12:34𝗉𝗆|

I rolled my eyes looking at all these cute ass post and bullshit. I scrolled down my page and saw this lil boy on a hoverboard, I continue to watch.

"And all the bags up they ass fuck Valentine's Day." He said and I chuckled.

"And you mad bitch cause you can't have no hoe." The dude said who was recording.

"And I give a fuck, fuck Valentine's Da—"

"You mad cause you ain't got no girl." The dude said again.

"Fuck Valentine's Day ain't no muthafuckin holiday tah me." He said.

"You mad cause you ain't got no girl." The man said holding the camera again.

"Christmas and my Birthday that's the only- that's the only muthafuckin holiday I know." They lil boy said and it began to replay.

I watched it again and then posted it on my story. I chuckled sending the video to Danielle. Today was my first physical therapy. I am so scared but I really wanna start walking again.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in." I told whoever was there. The door opened and it was Izzy. He came in and closed the door back. He sat on my bed and took of his shoes. For the past week me and Izzy have been getting acquainted with each other.

He took my chin and pecked my lips a couple times making me smile. Welll.... Very Very Acquainted with each other. "What you up too?" He asked.

"Nun forreal just scrolling through Instagram." I said then turning on the TV.

"Okay, don't you got your first Physical Therapy Session today?"

"Yea I'm so scared because what if I fall or hurt myself w—"

"Aye chill with the negative what ifs. Focus on the good ones like what if this session go good on the first try? What if you'll learn how to walk again soon." He said, I smiled and gave him a hug.

"Thank You."

"You welcome mamas and plus we don't won't you to be crippled forever do we." He said and I hit his chest playfully.

"Shut Up." I rolled my eyes as he chuckled.

I hoped it went great today.

Wassuh how y'all doing today?💜

Questions, Comments, Concerns?🤔

Yea I know this was short next time it will be longer🥺

Excuse My Mistakes 😘