𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 19𝗍𝗁, 2020||12:34𝗉𝗆|

|𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 19𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|12:34𝗉𝗆|

I got off of my phone then went to the shower. I washed my entire body twice and got out. I wrapped the towel around me and brushed my teeth.

I did all of my hygiene then put on a white shirt, some black joggers, and my white air forces. Pretty basic I know.

I went over to Danielle's bed then I shook her. "Danielle." I said and she woke a little.

"What?"

"I'm about to go to my therapy session today." I told her.

"Okay babes, I'll see you when you get back. Remember it's okay to let out your emotions." She said then turned over making me chuckle.

"Ok I see you later." I said getting my purse and phone.

"Ide now let me go back to sleep." She said and I shook my head then left.

23 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.....

Me and Queen were now in our mud baths and it felt good as hell.

"Can we pick up where we left off?" Queen asked me.

"Yes." I told her.

"I'm assuming of what you told me the other day Jade is your mother correct?"

"Yes."

"And Quita is your sister?"

"Yea."

"What about your dad?" She asked me.

"What about him?" I asked.

"I'm asking because what did he do after he found out when you had gotten jumped by your sister and her friends?"

"He had cut of Quita. See my dad wasn't always rich. We lived in the straight ghetto," I chuckled. "It was fun living in the hood sometimes. I'll never forget the day he had moved us. He came home with a big smile on his face. He gave my mom a piece of paper....."

|𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄|
|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|
|𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 9𝗍𝗁, 2005|
|5:00𝗉𝗆|

I was on our fucked up ass couch. "Here Amor, this the only thing we got for now." My mom said giving me a bowl of hot dogs and porky beans then walked away. I won't even mad cause I love hot dogs and porky beans.