𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 3𝗋𝖽, 2020||12:55𝗉𝗆|

|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 3𝗋𝖽, 2020|
|12:55𝗉𝗆|

"Izzy can I ask you a question?" I asked him putting on my clothes. We were going to Danielle and Axel's house to chill today.

"You already did but okay." He said making me roll my eyes.

"Are you and Axel actually brothers?"

"No but blood couldn't make us no closer." He told me and I nodded.

"Have you told ya family you pregnant?" He asked me and I shook my head no. The only person I've told is Danielle.

"Ok cause I haven't told my mom and pops yet either." He said and I nodded.

"Yea Im telling my father soon." I told him and he nodded.

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍|
|𝖲𝖺𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖮𝖼𝗍𝗈𝖻𝖾𝗋 3𝗋𝖽, 2020|
|8:34𝗉𝗆|

On the other side of town Mrs and Mr Jameson were arguing for the 2nd time today.

"FOR THE LAST DAMN TIME WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DAUGHTER?" He yelled at her.

"NOTHING BUT LOVE H—"

"BULLSHIT, IF YOU NOTICED YOU'LL SEE SHE'S BARELY BEEN COMING OVER HERE LIKE SHE USED TO." He cut her off.

"OKAY OKAY FINE." She said and he waited for her to answer.

"I used to let Quita hit on her." She told him and he gave her a death glare.

"WOW I SHOULD'VE NEVER TRUSTED YOU WITH MY DAUGHTER."

"WELL IT ISN'T MY FAULT THAT YOU STEPPED OUT ON ME AND HAD A DEVIL SPAWN BY THAT UGLY ASS NURSE!" She yelled at him making him perk up.

"DONT YOU DARE EVER DISRESPECT MY DAUGHTER AND LEAVE KAMORA OUT OF THIS." He yelled at her.

"SEE YOU'RE DEFENDING THE BITCH."

"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU, I WANT A DIVORCE." He said making her eyes widen.

"Please no baby, I'm sorry." She said holding on to his arm.

"GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME, MY DAUGHTER PROBABLY HATES ME BECAUSE I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING BUT THATS CHANGING TODAY. IM LEAVING, YOU, YOUR SHIT SHOULD BE GONE BY THE TIME I GET BACK." He stormed out and got in his car.

He drove to the only person who could calm him down. Around 25 almost 26 years ago he had stepped out on his wife because of a argument they had.

They had met at a club and it went from there. After the night he woke up and she was gone. She came outta nowhere with a bruises on her face and 3 month pregnant belly making his eyes widen.

They talked and he found out that was his baby inside of her stomach. Kamora had a boyfriend that she cheated on with Julius and he beat her black and blue.

She asked him when the baby was born could he take her cause she didn't want to be a bad mother. She didn't believe she could be a good mother because of how her mother treated her.

When Julius came back with a baby him and his wife argued more. One day when Mi'amor was 7 years old Kamora had ran into the wife of Julius and asked her could she see Mi'amor.

She denied her and told her that Mi'amor hated her and other bad things. Kamora sighed in defeat then went home and cried.

She couldn't blame anybody but herself. She had a job as a RN and finally had the chance to see how her baby grown up but in a hospital bed in unbearable pain.

Julius knocked on the door. Kamora came to the door with her bonnet, robe, and slippers on. He smiled at her as she mugged him.

"What do you want Julius?" She leaned on her door frame.

"Can I come in?" He asked and she sighed then let him in.

"So why are you here?" She asked him as they sat in her kitchen.

"Because me and my wife had a huge argument about Amor." He said making her perk up.

"What happened?"

"She admitted to me that she used to let our daughter together beat on her. I feel like a horrible father." He said letting tears come out if his eyes.

She went over to him. "She does not think that. She loves you but not your wife." She told him and he nodded.

"Does she know that you're her mother yet?" He asked and she shook her head no.

"Why not?"

"Because Julius who am I to barge back in her life saying 'Hey I'm your mother and abandoned you when you were not even one years old'."

"You have to tell her soon." He said and she nodded.

𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗁, 𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖸𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖣𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀?💜

𝖰𝗎𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨𝗌 𝖮𝗏𝖾𝗋🤗

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗌?🤔

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌😘