𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 5𝗍𝗁, 2020||10:44𝖺𝗆|

|𝖶𝖾𝖽𝗇𝖾𝗌𝖽𝖺𝗒 : 𝖥𝖾𝖻𝗋𝗎𝖺𝗋𝗒 5𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|10:44𝖺𝗆|

I groaned in pain waking up. Everything hurts. I opened up my eyes and best as I could. I saw Danielle, Axel, and surprisingly Izzy here sleep.

I took a deep breath and groaned reaching for the nurse button. I was able to push it. I breathe and sighed because that was hard to do considering all the pain I'm in.

A couple minutes later a nurse came in smiling big. I wish I could smile back but it hurt to try. She looked like she was a little over 30, she had on her scrubs, some, Crocs, and her nurse badges.

"C-can I get some w-water." I croaked out.

She nodded and left. She came back seconds later with a cup filled of ice and water. I love ice, I wish I could bite it. I drunk the ice cold water and it felt so good.

"t-thank you m-ma'am." I said.

"You welcome baby, I'll go get the doctor, once I come back I'll do ya check up ok." The nurse said and I nodded. She was so nice. She left and I widen my eyes. Her ass was huge. I was taken outta my thoughts when—

"OMG YOU'RE AWAKE!" I heard Danielle say as she rushed over to me and gave me hug. I winced making her immediately get back.

"Babes I'm so sorry, I'm just very happy you're alive. They said you were in a coma and you could've died." She said and my eyes widen.

"Mane ouch, I gotta crook in my neck and shit, sleeping on the uncomfortable ass chair." I heard Axel said. I chuckled but my stomach hurt causing me to stop.

"Oh wassup Amor, I'm happy you're awake." He smiled. I nodded trying not to smile back because how bad my jaw hurt.

"Mane that nigga can sleep for days." Axel said looking over and Izzy. I shook my head and Danielle chuckled.

"Mane stop talking shit." Izzy said groaning making my spine shiver.

"Mi'amor this is not the fucking time yo." I thought scolding myself.

"Hey Amor, are you doing okay?" Izzy asked and I shook my head no. He was about to speak then the door opened and a middle age dark skin man with a doctor's coat came in. I widen my eyes. This is unbelievable.

"Doctor Hasan!" I said then immediately regretted it because my voice was still hoarse.

"Hey Mi'amor my favorite patient." He said coming over to my hospital bed.
Doctor Hasan was my doctor since I was a baby. I haven't seen him since my last check up, which was a long ass time ago.

"How you been?, oh wassup Danielle." He said and I shook my head as Danielle waved. He's of course been my favorite doctor cause he could be professional but this nigga was hood as hell, he was a OG fa sho.