𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

🥵|𝖬𝗂'𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋 𝖠𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁-𝖭𝗂𝖼𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝖩𝖺𝗆𝖾𝗌𝗈𝗇|🥵|𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 15𝗍𝗁, 2020||2:30𝗉𝗆|

|𝖠𝗎𝗀𝗎𝗌𝗍 15𝗍𝗁, 2020|
|2:30𝗉𝗆|

"This is your pilot speaking. If you don't already, put on your seatbelt because we are about to land." The pilot said.

After another 20 minutes he finally landed the plane. Me and Danielle got our luggage and began walking off the plane.

I looked around shocked we were at Nassau Bahamas, this shit crazy. We saw the people with signs up. We looked and saw Mi'amor and Danielle on one.

"Yea babe we just landed." Danielle said on the phone.

"......"

"I love you too."

"......"

"Nobody is gonna check for me." She said and I playfully rolled my eyes.

We got into the car and began driving to the hotel. I was gonna get settled today and we would start my first session tomorrow. Danielle asked could she share the room with me and Queen said yes.

31 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋....

We got into the hotel and checked in. The receptionist gave us our room key cards and we got into the elevator. After a minute or two we got out of the elevator and began to find our room.

"Bitch I don't see it where it's at." Danielle said coming from the other hall.

"It's right here." I said stopping at one. I swiped my key card and the door opened. It's looked so beautiful.

"Look at the Bathroom" Danielle said and I went and I gasped

"Look at the Bathroom" Danielle said and I went and I gasped. I don't know why but I love glass showers.

 I don't know why but I love glass showers

The kitchen had looked beautiful as well.

"This is dope asf." I said still taking everything in. It was a knock on the door. I went up to our door then looked through the peep hole and I smiled.

I opened the door.

"Hey My Love." Queen said then gave me a hug, I smiled big.

"Hey Queen." I said hugging her back.

"Well let me join the party." Danielle said coming over to us joining the hug.

"Heyyy Dani." Queen said.

We let go of each other.

"So when do you want to start our sessions?" Queen asked and I shrugged.

"Uhh I guess the 17th?" I said unsure.

"Perfect. What seems calming and relaxing to you?"

"Beach Day?" I suggested.

"Of course of course. Im here because I want you to get used to me so we can go anywhere you want right now." She said and I widen my eyes.

"Where you wanna go?" She asked me.

"I don't know this place so you can pick." I told her and she nodded.

"Danielle you coming?" Queen asked her.

"Oh I can come?" Danielle said and we smacked our teeth.

"I would come but I'm just here for you. Go have fun I'll still be here when you come back and tell me all about it." Danielle said.

"You 100 percent sure?" I asked her.

"100." She said and I sighed then nodded.

"Can I take a quick shower and put on some different clothes real quick?" I asked Queen.

"Of course, also put on some shorts or something." She said and I nodded then ran to my suitcase.

25 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗎𝗍𝖾𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋.....

Me and Queen were now at a waterfall. It was so beautiful and calming. "So what made you want to come to therapy?" Queen asked me.

"Hmm?" I responded.

"I'm asking because most people take forever to come or they don't want to if a friend or relative tells them to do it. You jumped right up." She said and I smiled sadly.

"Because I was starting to see how bad I was becoming. One day I was in the mirror by myself and I was thinking like what happened to me. I was upset at what I saw and wanted to fix it. I will admit I was scared but Danielle told me it was normal." I told her.

"I applaud you Mi'amor because most people wouldn't even think about therapy. And plz whatever you do keep Danielle as your friend. She's a real one." She said and I nodded.

𝖶𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗎𝗁, 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗒𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗈𝖽𝖺𝗒?💜

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌, 𝖢𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗌?🤔

𝖨 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗍 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗀𝗈. 𝖠𝗅𝗌𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖿𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝖨 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗅𝖾𝖽😁

𝖤𝗑𝖼𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝖬𝗒 𝖬𝗂𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌😘