𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐒𝐈𝐗

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍||𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 5𝗍𝗁, 2021||5:13|

|𝖮𝗆𝗇𝗂𝗌𝖼𝗂𝖾𝗇𝗍|
|𝖠𝗉𝗋𝗂𝗅 5𝗍𝗁, 2021|
|5:13|

It was 5:13am and Mi'amor was feeling pains in her stomach. She squirmed around trying to get comfortable but she couldn't.

It was beginning to hurt so bad she let out a couple of tears. Out of no where she felt wet, really wet.

Realization kicked in. She shook Izzy. "Bae get up."

"What's going on mamas?" He asked in a raspy voice, turning to the other side.

"My water broke." She said and his eyes popped open.

"Stop lying."

"I'm serious." She said then groaned, feeling a pain and his eyes got even wider. He hopped out the bed and ran over to her side.

"I'm gonna get you to the car then get the stuff okay." He said trying to calm her down.

"Okay Izzy, OWWW." She yelled and he immediately picked her up then began making his way down the stairs.

He got her into his Rover and went back upstairs to get the bag. He ran back downstairs with a smile on his face.

Luckily they had her car seat ready.

He got in the car then out the baby bag in the back. He put the key in and began driving. They called Doctor Hassan and he was gonna be on his way there.

They arrived and Izzy told them that her water broke. They put her in a hospital room.

"Okay let's see many centimeters dilated you are." Doctor Hassan said washing his hands, then putting on more gloves.

"You are only 5 so we have to wait until you're around 9 or 10." He explained and she nodded then he left.

"Wait can I have some Ice?" She asked and he laughed, nodding.

He left the room and Mi'amor looked at Izzy. "We about to see Amorè." She said and he smiled.

"Yea baby."

"Did you call anyone yet?" She asked and he nodded.

"Yes, Danielle, Axel, Ms. Kamora, and you're dad is on their way." He said and she nodded, smiling.

|2 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗅𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋....|
|7:45𝖺𝗆|

Danielle, Axel, Kamora, and Julius were now at the hospital.

"Omg look at Auntie's babies." Mi'amor said looking at Ramon and Aamon.

"I know they gotten so big." Izzy said looking at them. Ramon and Aamon had just turned 1 month today.

 Ramon and Aamon had just turned 1 month today