Chapter Thirteen

James was beginning to wonder what had happened. Because ever since Logan's mother had woken up, Logan has been ignoring him. James didn't think that he did anything that upset Logan, but maybe something did upset Logan that James had done. But James didn't recall doing something that would upset the nerdy boy. Except, well, acting like they were dating without putting a label on them. But James wasn't good with labels; the second him and a girl had been labeled as dating, he would start freaking out and end up leaving the girl. So, James didn't really want to put a label on them just yet. James wanted to wait until he knew that Logan was different than those girls.

But James didn't want to lose Logan, because he truly liked the nerdy boy, aside from the fact that Logan was the complete opposite as to what he usually went for. But then again, James thought, maybe that's why I like him so much… and just like that, James was perfectly fine with the fact that Logan was a one eighty from everything that he was used to.

James was thinking that – maybe – he could do something – completely not dating related – to prove to Logan that James liked him. So, that's how James had ended up in the position that he was in at the moment; James ordering Kendall around the house that James supposedly had alone for the weekend.

Kendall was honestly fed up with James being all uncharacteristically spazzed out. But then again, James was always unlike himself lately, Kendall quickly realized. And honestly, after Kendall found out that James liked Logan, Kendall wasn't sure what side to James he should believe is that really James. But that didn't mean that James wasn't Kendall's friend, which was why Kendall was in the situation that he was in.

James, being the authoritative one at the moment, was trying his hardest to get Kendall to do what he wanted him to. Kendall, being the submissive one according to James at the moment, was trying his hardest not to freak out on James and storm out of the room. And throughout this whole thing, Carlos was trying to get Logan to agree on ditching his homework, that was apparently a lot more interesting than going to see a movie, and actually getting Logan to meet up with James at his house.

And really, Carlos would have had a lot more trouble if it wasn't for bringing up that James would be going with them. The mention of James' name had Logan's eyes light up and go wide, because really Logan hasn't spent any time with James in a long time that he loved the idea of spending time with him. So, Logan had quickly ditched his books on his bed and followed Carlos out of his house and out to the car that Carlos borrowed from Kendall.

Once they reached James' house, Logan was literally being pushed out of the car and ditched outside of James' house. It wasn't that Carlos wanted to ditch Logan, it's just that if Carlos stayed then he'd have to try and explain what was going on and Carlos really wasn't the right person to explain anything at the moment, or at all really. So, really Carlos thought it was a good idea, until he remembered that he had to wait for Kendall.

So, once Carlos turned around at the end of the street and went back to James' house, Logan was standing up trying to figure out what he was supposed to do. Was he supposed to go into James' house? Was he supposed to leave? Logan didn't know. But he was relieved what he saw Carlos turning into the driveway again, and then he felt slightly pissed that Carlos ditched him.

Carlos stopped in front of Logan, and noticed that Logan was glaring at him; and Carlos was more than a little scared. He didn't know what Logan was capable of, because you never underestimate a person. And then Logan's expression changed from pissed off to something that vaguely resembled like he was upset.

Rolling down the window, Carlos said, "Logan, what's wrong?"

Carlos had to strain to hear Logan, because Logan was whispering and being quiet like he was at school, but it wasn't that hard considering Carlos was already parked next to Logan. "I just don't know what to do…"