Chapter Twentt-Three

When Logan finally managed to stop sobbing, he thanked and apologized to Jett. Logan hadn't meant to start sobbing and spilling everything to Jett, but somehow he couldn't stop himself. And Jett sat there the whole time Logan was spilling his guts to him, and listened. Sometimes, Jett would comment about something or ask a question when he didn't understand something; but most of the time, he stayed completely silent, rubbing Logan's back when he started sobbing again.

But as soon as Logan was done with telling Jett everything that has happened between James and himself, Logan apologized again, saying he hadn't meant to tell Jett about anything other than what had happened that night. Jett was quick to dismiss the apology, though, saying that he appreciated Logan trusting him enough to tell him. But the truth was, Logan didn't trust Jett; it just sort of happened, and Logan couldn't stop himself. Almost like word vomit.

And to say that Logan was surprised when Jett had given him advice, would be an understatement. Logan hadn't expected Jett to tell him what was the right thing to do in the situation, but he really didn't mind knowing what Jett would have done if he were in the same situation.

"What I think you should do is go home and talk to James, Logan. I'm pretty sure that James didn't mean it the way that he loves you." Jett had said. "You can love someone without actually being in love with them."

"I think- I think I get it." Logan began but paused for a second, thinking about what he was going to say next. "But it just doesn't make sense for James – of all people – to be in love with me. I mean, you've seen him!" Logan threw his hands up in the air for emphasis.

"Yes, I have." Jett looked down at the ground, quickly, before looking back up to look into Logan's eyes. "But I've also seen you. And trust me, people appreciate your looks. I mean, no one really shows that; but that's only because you're smart and you kind of intimidate people with that."

"Me? Intimidate people? Ha! That's almost as funny as saying Brian's a saint." Logan said. "Seriously, Jett. James isn't the type of person to like someone like me."

"Well…" Jett began. "Maybe he's doesn't deserve you, then." Jett scooted over a little closer, before lifting his arm to wrap it around Logan and bring him closer.

"J-Jett, what are you doing?" Logan asked, panicking. What is he thinking?! I have a freakin' boyfriend!

"Shh," Jett said, bringing a finger up to Logan's lips, leaning in. "Just don't think."

Before Jett had the chance to put his lips on Logan's, Logan was shoving him away and jumping up to his feet.

He couldn't believe that Jett had the nerve to try and kiss him. He had just spilled his guts to the guy, and he's trying to kiss him! Logan didn't understand people sometimes.

"I have a boyfriend!" Logan yelled, turning around and running off before Jett could stop him and pull him back in to kiss him.

As Logan run down the street, he couldn't help but wonder about Jett. I mean, one minute he's telling Logan what to do. And the next, Jett's trying to kiss him. It just didn't make sense. But then again, Jett never really made sense.

Before tonight, Logan was sure that Jett hated him just as much as Brian and most likely Josh. But Jett tried to kiss him. And that just confused him because Jett helped Brian ruin his life. And sure, before that, Jett was nice to him. But Jett was acting. At least, that's what Logan thought. But now, Logan wasn't sure whether or not to trust what he previously thought. And really, Logan didn't like that thought.

But he had to admit, Jett was right about one thing. James probably wasn't in love with Carlos, like he was with Logan. But that didn't make sense. Logan was just some nerd that he didn't even know before the beginning of the school year. And James was the epitome of an Adonis god. So, really James loving Logan just didn't add up. And Logan knew what he was talking about when it came to math and adding.