Chapter Fourteen

Once Kendall and Carlos were far enough away from James and Logan, Carlos had decided to ask Kendall where they wanted to go. Now, maybe he was a little eager to spend time alone with Kendall that he forgot about the plans to going to the movies; but honestly, could you blame him? Alright, so, maybe Carlos shouldn't be as eager as he was now, but he couldn't help it. He and Kendall were gonna be alone together, and nothing was going to stop him from doing what he planned on doing.

Carlos was always a very observant person, not that many people knew that, and he had been even more observant towards the blond the last couple months. So, when he had noticed that Kendall was always jealous of Logan and James, but very clingy when it came to him, Carlos couldn't help but realize what was going on in Kendall's head.

Kendall wasn't the only one that was jealous of Logan and James, really, because Carlos had wanted to be with someone that he was able to spend time with the way that the two of them do. And Carlos had actually developed a small crush on the blond over the years of their friendship. Carlos had gotten a little upset about the Dak incident last year, but really, Carlos couldn't blame Kendall for it. Kendall had grown up being told the liking the same sex was wrong. So, Carlos never pushed Kendall into anything. Or. Never asked Kendall about it; the Dak incident.

And Carlos, as they made their way down the street towards the movie theater, found himself getting nervous about tonight; because he had planned on doing something about their little crush on the other. But he could shake the feeling of something going wrong tonight; whether it was between him and Kendall or James and Logan, he didn't know. All he knew was that he had a gut feeling and he didn't want to do something unordinary so nothing happened. Between him and Kendall, at least.

So, throughout the movie, Carlos kept his hand to himself and kept thinking that something was happening between James and Logan. Which actually started to scare him a little. He didn't know how the two of them acted around each other when they were alone, and something said that he might not be thinking this through the way that he should.

"Kendall, I feel like we should go check up on Logan and James…" Carlos said as they made their way out of the theater and walked over to Kendall's car.

"Carlos, do you really want to walk in on whatever they could be doing at this moment?" Kendall asked, looking over towards Carlos with a look that clearly meant that Kendall wasn't about to listen to whatever Carlos had to say.

So, Carlos shook his head and decided not to worry about it. They'd be able to worry tomorrow, when James and Logan weren't most likely doing something that clearly wasn't meant for anyone else to walk in on.

Once they reached Kendall's car, Carlos had declared that he was starving. So, when they got into the car and Kendall turned the in the ignition, they made their way through the town towards the little pizza place that was by their school. They had gotten out of the car and started walking towards the door to the building, when Kendall got a phone call from Logan. Kendall gave a glance towards Carlos before answering the phone call.

"Kendall, you need to get here, now." Logan said after Kendall greeted him.

XxX

Turns out Carlos was right about something happening with James and Logan; which Kendall was surprised about. It wasn't anything that really happened between them, though; it was more like it happened between James and his mother's boyfriend, and Logan was kind of stuck in the middle.

When Kendall and Carlos had showed up at James' house, they were told that James had told Logan to stay in his room; but when Logan had heard something coming from the house, Logan had gone to investigate. And what Logan saw was something that Logan didn't expect to see, but it didn't stop Logan from jumping in the middle of them. James was pushed up against the wall, and Logan had jumped up between them to stop Josh from hitting James again. So, instead of hitting James in the face, Josh had ended up hitting Logan in the face.