I Can Handle Myself Dally (chapter 15)

A/N
Before I start the chapter I would like to thank the 4 people who asked me to stay and continue this fanfic. So, I insist that u ask me for a request. Just send it in the mailbox. And I know who u four girls are so I ask for random people to not send me requests. Thx💛Any request is available. It could be happy, sad, smut, or romantic. Anything u desire. U can even request ur own fanfic if u like. The 4 girls I am gonna tag right now are the only ones who can ask for a request.
swift1230
outsidersrule
lizgei
Unfortunately I am not able to tag one other girl. Her username is gabi_w24. Gabi if u r reading this, u can also request something. Now we can begin the chapter.

Claire's POV
I was still on my period and boy was it hell. I was on my fourth day. I was out with a couple of friends. It was pretty late. It was 2:30. I was wearing my long black leggings, a zip up crop top, combat boots, and my dark red lipstick. I didn't even have a jacket. How was I going to explain this to the gang. Me and a few of my other friends were walking back home. They were gonna take me home first. On our way, a couple of Socs who were drunk off their asses came and told us they could show us a good time. One of them stepped out of the car. "Hey baby. Want a ride to my place? It could be a blast." He said. "Screw off asshole." I said and took my blade out. He slapped me hard. That's gonna leave a bruise. I punched him in the face and he was out cold. "Holy shit. I can't believe this. I'm dead. If the gang sees this they're gonna flip. I should get going guys. Thanks again." I said and left. I stepped in the house really quietly. I closed the door but the screen door slammed shut. "Shit." I mumbled. "Claire, where in the hell have you been? It's 2:45. Are you crazy. And you have a bruise on your cheek. This is great. The last thing we need is a rebel teenager who's getting mood swings for another three days." Dally said. He was really ticked off. "Whatever." I scoffed. "Hey, don't say whatever to me." Dally said. "Who gave you that bruise?" Dally asked. "As if you give a shit." I said. "What the hell has gotten into you." he said. "Fine, it was a Soc alright. He slapped me. my goodness." I said in an annoyed tone. "You know I can handle myself Dally. And you can't tell me what to do. YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING PARENT!" I yelled at him. I was so mad. "Ya, you're right I'm not. Your parents are dead." he said. Everyone looked at him, then at me. Tears everywhere. My makeup was ruined. Everything. "Fuck you Dallas." I said. I ran out the door. But, I forgot something. My backpack. I grabbed it and looked at Dallas. I pointed the middle finger at him. That's it. He thinks he can say that to my face? Oh, no. That's exactly it. I took my bag and ran out. I'm running away. I will not be treated like a 5 year old. "Wait Claire. I'm sorry. Come back. I know you will come back. You need me. I always get what I want." I heard him say. "Not this time Winston. Not this time." I yelled back and ran. By this time, they were in shock. Nobody ever said that to Dallas. I could care less. I turned around and saw Ponyboy break into a sprint. H was after me. Soon enough, they all started running. What the hell is this?!? They were all fast. Just not fast enough. They were far behind Ponyboy. He was only about 5 seconds away from me. I ran into the park. He was gonna jump on me. I tried going in the opposite direction, but it was too late. Next thing I knew, I was being tackled to the ground. He knocked the wind out of me. "Ponyboy please stop. Let me go. I ain't talking to none of ya." I said. "No Claire. I'm not letting you out of my sight anymore. I can't lose you again." He said. "Claire- Claire what were you thinking?" Soda asked. "I was thinking of running away. What did it look like?" I said. "Please don't run away." soda said. "Fine. But I'm not talking to Dallas. No way." Curse Ponyboy and his stupid running skills. "I hate being treated like I'm a kid. Yes, I understand im only 13, but I'll be 14 in 6 months. Just leave me alone." I said and lined the walk back to the Curtis house with the 7 boys trailing behind me.

A/N
Hey guys. Hope u liked it. Comment ideas. I need new ideas. I'm running out. Should Claire forgive dallas or no? Comment what u think.
Xoxo stay gold💛
~Lara