Chapter 19

*the pic up top is Claire making up with dally and being best friends once again👫

Dally's POV
I just heard Claire's poem. I knew it was about me because she listed things that she hates. She always hated those things about me. So basically everything about me. She saw us after she read the poem and her cheeks were tear stained. She walked back down and stood in front of me. "Listen, Claire Im not good as apologizing, but I just wanted to say I'm so-" I was cut off because she was hugging me. She never hugged me. I've never hugged anybody this long, but I hugged her back, because she was like my little baby sister. I loved her. I am going to protect her forever, just like I do Johnny. "Dally, don't apologize. I'm sorry. Only I should apologize because I was rude. It's just that whole teenage rebellion stage, I guess. Can we just go home?" I asked. "Ya, of course we can sweetheart. And you look so different with maroon colored hair. But you're still beautiful as always." Soda said. we walked home and I was talking to Ponyboy on the way there. "So, Ponyboy how are you?" I asked kissing him. "In fine babe and how are you? He asked kissing my neck. Oh my god. I was getting so hormonal. I wanted him so bad. It was so wrong, yet so right. He stopped kissing me and linked out fingers. I looked down to look how perfectly our hands molded with each other. But, I saw something else. Ponyboy Michael Curtis had a big bulge in his pants. He was twitching. "Baby, I want you so bad. We'll continue inside. Darry, Steve and Soda have work. Johnny's going to the lot, Dally's going to bucks and Two is probably gonna get drunk somewhere." He whispered. "Ok. I'm ready for this." I said. I was only 13. But I wanted it. I'm a teenager, I want to experience new things. But I knew I didn't want to. The guys left and we just pretended like we were just watching tv. We made sure they were gone and ten minutes later, we continued where we left off. He started kissing and sucking on my neck. He began lifting my shirt, when I stopped him. I sighed. "Ponyboy, I'm by site im ready. I know you want to. So do I. But I'm scared. I'm so sorry. I feel like I'm restricting you from these things." I said, feeling really bad. "Claire, you know I love you. And I'm willing to wait for you. Don't worry. And don't be sorry." He said. I kissed him one last time and just like that I fell asleep In his arms.

A/N
End of chapter. Ok guys. Hope u enjoyed. It was kind of a filler chapter. I have workers block. Anyway, this Fanfiction is definitely gonna end in less than 4 chapters. But if you can give me some ideas on what to write, I will continue. Whoever has the best idea gets a shoutout. ❤️

QOTD (question of the day): Who's your favorite character from The Outsiders?
Mines Ponyboy and Johnny. 50/50. 2nd fav is probably two bit💛

Xoxo stay gold💛
~Lara