Chapter 1 : Soulmates

Now back at the tavern, Star stands, in front of her love. He looks to her wide eyed as he holds her hands in his. "Star! Jeez, we were kinda getting worried about you.Did you, uh, you figure anything out in there?"
Not moving her head, but instead moving her eyes to face Glossaryck, she pauses, signaling for the explanation he just gave her
"Right, well, there's obviously no way ANY of youuu.. are gonna defeat the whole solarian army." Says Glossaryck ever so calmly
"Something we don't know" Marco bursts out
"Riiiight... well." He pauses
Star rolls her eyes, knowing in her head Glossaryck is just being Glossaryck, stalling for effect, or maybe now to get back at Marco for rushing him. She lets out a small snort.
"Their magic is just as strong as any of yours." Glossaryck now takes a spoon of the pudding he just ordered up. He pauses to eat said spoonful. He pops it out of his mouth and continues.
"Thanks to your mommy" he rolls his eyes over to moon. Who in return rolls her eyes to the sky in annoyance. Moon knows she'll never live this one down.
"But, there is one kind of magic that is stronger than any other, one Mina... could never get her hands on" he says with a calm chuckle
"And what magic is that?" Interrupts Moon 
"The magic of two soulmates, bonded." He says still slurping on the chocolate pudding.
"And who might that be?" Asks Eclipsa, while smiling down at Meteora in her carrier strapped to her stomach.
"Well" he chuckles "all of you have soulmates" he says making finger quotes "Globgor, River, of course. But the pair, that have a true soulmate bond, literally. Are both right in front of you." He points one of his toes at Marco and Star.
"Can you explain further why OUR bond is so strong" Marco asks pointing at Star and then back to himself.
Glossaryck rolls his eyes. "The bond of friends turned lovers, a bond where a curse once hovered. One is the sun and one is a the moon, bond matched by none,  to the power of other magic they are immune."  he says in a rushed tone.
They all look around at each other, taking in the rhyme they have just heard.
"A prophecy. Surprised you guys didn't put it together in the prophecy room at
St.O 's, I mean you guys literally stood on the prophecy it's self." He projects an image from his forehead gem.

" He projects an image from his forehead gem

He stops projecting the image of the "prophecy room" and holds up the photo booth strip from earlier

He stops projecting the image of the "prophecy room" and holds up the photo booth strip from earlier. Star looks down and pats at her pockets, and then narrows her eyes at Glossaryck.
He laughs and points at the last photo. "I mean cmon guys, he literally has moon cheek marks here."

"So

"So... how do we do this." Marco says with a voice of strong determination. He holds Stars hand in his and brings the pairs joined hands to his heart. He turns to his soulmate and smiles at her.