Epilouge

In the two years passed since Star Butterfly and her husband, Marco Diaz had been coronated as King and Queen of Mewni, all has been right in the kingdom.

There had been no wars or battles that needed fighting. Consequently, Star was able to devote herself to cleaning up Mewni and bringing peace to ALL of its citizens.

Mina Loveberry's brief reign of terror on monsters actually encouraged peace. Mewmans were directly exposed to what their hate and ignorance provoked.

Many of the efforts made by Eclipsa for Monster-Mewman equity have paid off. She now lives peacefully with her husband and daughter in a neighboring yurt to Moon and River.

Marco, as well as being king, took over as top knight of Mewni, ensuring safety to all its citizens and his royal family.

He frequently goes on interdimensional adventures with Heckapoo. His other dimensional traveling includes his recurrent visits to earth. Dropping by to see his parents, friends, and baby sister.
He often babysits Mariposa, along with Meteora, keeping his promise to raise them together.
It's a good thing he took on the role of a reoccurring babysitter, he needs the practice for sure.

Marco and Star are expecting a baby girl, she's due in 3 months.

A/n
I will have another book published soon that somewhat acts as a sequal to this, it follows Star and Marco 5 years later, but there is a major plot twist. So watch out for that one. Thank you for reading.