Chapter 25.5:A Fire Down Below (SEXUALLY EXPLICT STARCO CONTENT)

An/ sorry I published this early on accident with half the chapter missing, so I unpublished it. Here it goes...

Warning, another Nsfw chapter, so proceed with caution, the last NSFW chapter was chapter 18.5, and all though it was explicit, I don't think I crossed the line of over explicit, this one, I will. It's less romantic and sweet, more of that kinky stuff, it's pretty explicit... So please proceed with much much caution. And reminder, they are both currently 18 years old.

There was always something about Marco that lit a fire in Star. But she didn't always know what it was, and where the fire was located.
Perhaps it was his kind nature, the way he took care of her. In bed too, it was always nice. The first few times they made love, he was so tender, so gentle with her. Safe.
She liked "safe kid" Marco, but the more they were together the more that was buried.
No no, Marco wasn't a bad boy, of course not. He was still sweet as ever, but he was more of a risk-taker.
Bolder.
And gosh, she loved it when he was.
And she expressed it to him a few times, blatantly, and other times she simply hinted at it. In their passionate moments, she would encourage him to take the lead.

They even had a late-night discussion of their turn-ons. And luckily for them, they perfectly linked up. He said he always wanted to be dominant in bed. And her? To be dominated. A major contrast from the role she usually plays. He promised her, one day, he would play Into their fantasies and really take all control.

And it looked like right now was the time. Marco pulled Star into their shared dressing room and locked the door behind him.
They were in the middle of their coronation day. They had just been crowned and the crowd was dispersing.
In only a few short hours they would meet again in the Throne room of butterfly castle for a small party celebrating their new royal positions.
But Marco could care less at the moment.
She had been teasing him all day.  And he couldn't quite tell if it was on purpose, or if she was totally oblivious to her actions.

Like earlier on stage, he caught her eyes, trailing their way up and down his body.
Or even before that, in the carriage ride to the stadium, she placed her hand on his thigh, rubbing up and down, with each rub, her stopping point became higher and higher, till her hand reached a particular part of his anatomy tucked into his pants. When she felt it, she stopped.
And then, the elevator rides back to their dressing room. That damned elevator ride. They were all smushed in tight, the elevator that would only comfortably fit 3 people, had about 7 people in it. Their bodies pressed together. Which wasn't Star's fault. However, what was her fault, were her swaying hips, moving them side to side, her bottom pressed against his crotch.

"Marco?" She breathed out, she was intrigued.

"Do you have any idea what you've been doing to me all day?"

"Who me?" She asked. a twinge of seduction in her voice? Maybe, but also innocence in her voice.

Once again Marco couldn't tell if she was toying with him, or genuinely confused.

He made another bold choice and cornered her. He placed his hand on the wall above them and looked down at her.
"First, in the ride here, rubbing up against my thigh?"
He placed a kiss to her neck.
"And then on stage, undressing me with your eyes."
Another kiss to her neck
"And in the elevator? Moving your little body against mine."

He kissed behind her ear as he whispered to her.

"I liked the elevator mmmusic, I was dancing to it." She said, her words stuttering a bit. She looked up at him, biting her bottom lip a bit.
Now he knew she was toying with him.

Star was already in ecstasy, this Marco, this bold, seductive Marco, was something she didn't get to witness often, but when she did get to, she loved it. A moan accidentally escaped her lips. Her eyes widened. She quickly gasped and covered her mouth. But by the look on his face, he definitely heard it.
He grabbed her leg, hooking his arm under her knee, and pulled her body up to him.
"Oh? You like this?"
He placed more kisses to her neck.
She quickly nodded.
He stopped his pursuit on her neck.
"Hmm, I didn't hear an answer, guess I have to stop."