Chapter 20: Wedding Arrangments

Recap: Time for Star and Marco to plan their big day, with the help of Eclipsa Butterfly and all her royal staff. But lurking in the shadows, is the evil Queen Slitera, and she's done her research on the royal rules of Mewni.

Flashback
"Star honey, the florist I arranged for the wedding wants to know what flowers you want? " asks Eclipsa, as they all sit around, flipping through wedding books, and making major arrangements.

"Ummm, umm, I don't, I don't know, any of the-" Star begins.

Marco cuts her off mid sentence. "Tell him well go with Carnations, they're always in season, which is good, because we're having a winter wedding." He says,not once looking up from his notes.

"Hmm, he also wants to know what color." Asks Eclipsa

"Well at first I was gonna go with white, which means pure love, but, I was wondering if we could go for purple, which symbolizes unpredictability." He exclaims, now looking up and holding his fiancés hand, searching for approval

Her eyes widen, she smiles at him sweetly.

"He says .. mhmm...he says are you sure you want to get married with flowers symbolizing unpredictability?" Eclipsa asks, one of her hands holding a phone to her ear, the other also jotting down notes

"Absolutely, that's how I ended up here." Marco expresses as he places a peck to his girlfriends lips.

"Yes sir, he insists on the purple, remember, we need personal flowers, ceremony flowers, and reception flowers. The whole shabang!" Thank you." Eclipsa indicated before hanging up the phone

"You sure you all want earth flowers and not any from Mewni?"

"Yes mam" the couple says in synchronization

"So purple? Purple decorations and all?"

They both nod.
Eclipsa begins checking off a few boxes in her notes. "Ah wonderful, that takes care of 5 different decisions right there. We're right on track to have you all married by..hmm.. married in a month."

Present time, December 23
It was the day of their wedding. A mild winter day in echo creek, and a cold, snowy one on Mewni.Which is where Star already was.

She had left early in the morning, before any of the Diaz family woke up.
She had a few things left to do with Eclipsa and her family.

Marco, however, was of course, still on earth. Just like Star has some final touches to work on, on Mewni. He had some to work on, on earth.
Like gathering all their guests from earth.
His family, all their friends, even some of their teachers were going.
They had all met at echo creek park at 2pm. And entered Mewni through a portal Marco opened with his dimensional scissors.

For months Moon and Eclipsa Butterfly, (along with the help of many mewmans and monsters) rebuilt Butterfly Castle.
Magically patching up all the damage, magically cleaning up all the rubble.
They decorated, poofed up new furniture, and cleaned up all the layers of dirt from its time abandoned.
And now, just on time for their wedding date, the castle was restored to its original glory.

Marco had brung all the earth guests to the castle's rose garden. They still had an hour or two to go till the wedding started so, they set up a small waiting area in said rose garden. Small finger foods laid out, music playing. A few Mewmans were already there, only their closest friends however got to enter the garden. All the other Mewmans were waiting outside, a large line forming for entry. No matter how the Mewmans felt about the royals, they ALWAYS loved attending royal weddings.

When Marco finally tracked down Star, she was with Eclipsa in the throne room, which had now been transformed for the wedding. Hundreds of white fold out chairs set up for the guests. Fairy Lights strung from each corner of the ceiling. Beautiful clusters of purple flowers at the end of eat row of seats.
A long white carpet rolled out, and at the end, a giant purple flower arch.
"Okay.. Okay, can we lower that chandelier just a smidge." Star said as she held her fingers up for measurement.
Marco walked up being her and wrapped his arms around her waist. He placed a kiss to her cheek.
"Wow Star everything looks great."

"Awesome, that means my work here is done." She said clapping some dust off her hands. "Time to get ready huh?"

The pair separated, both leaving to opposite sides of Butterfly Castle to get ready.
All of Marco's groomsmen, which included, Ferguson and Alphonso, Tom, Marcos father, and Star's father, joined him to get dressed in his dressing room.
They were all already dressed in their matching suits.

And all of Stars bridesmaids, which included, Ponyhead, Janna, Jackie, Nelly ,Stars mother, Marco's mother, and Eclipsa. Joined her in her dressing room. Her bridal party was only slightly larger than Marco's.
Moon and Angie were both working on Star's hair.
"No I think you should put it up." Assured Moon
"No no, she's wearing a veil, it should be down." Argued Angie as she gathered some of stars hair in her hands, running a brush through it.

Moon raised one eyebrow and placed her hand on her chin, she cocked her head sideways and said "yes, I think you would be right."