Chapter 16: The future King (Extreme Starco Fluff Mild Sexual Content)

Star and Eclipsa may have gotten rid of the evil Queen Slitera , for now. But now, Star must break some important news to Marco.

Earth

He fell asleep with Star in his arms that night , her head on his chest, their breathing synchronized after a while. Star never went to her room, she was taking in every moment she could spend with Marco, now knowing that things could be taken away from her at any moment. She didn't want to separate from him
that night.

She still had her fancy dance dress on, she didn't really have the chance to change out of it that night, too much went on in one night. It wasn't that much of and issue for her, she was used to being in frilly dresses all day. But when she finally got back to earth, she realized it's presence, it became annoying for it to be on. Especially since she was about to hop into bed with her boyfriend.

When she undressed, the lights were off, the only illumination in the room coming from the window by his bed. He helped her out, unzipping the dress for her, and helping her step out of it. She had a sports bra underneath, and her leggings too, so he didn't really get much of a view. But still somehow, it felt like a very intimate moment between them. As he unzipped her he could feel the warmth of her skin on his fingers. He let her borrow one of his shirts to sleep in. They were almost the same size, but his shirt was still slightly big on her due to its structure. But it wasn't very long. Once she slipped her leggings down ,he could see all of her thighs exposed in the pale moonlight that came in the room.
Until they both fell asleep, there was a feeling they shared, they didn't express it, they didn't show it, but they both felt it, and they both knew the other felt it too.

The next morning

Star lays on Marco's bed, on her back, curling her toes in his sheets, her arms sprawled out, and her fingers toying with a frayed thread from the slightly tattered mattress. She looked up at the ceiling, replaying potential ways to break the news to him.
He was In the shower, washing away all the dirt from the night before, because honestly, as soon as he hit his bed last night, he crashed, not worrying about being clean, he just needed rest.
The two made a deal to spend the whole weekend together, just enjoying each other's company. But Star still knew she was going to have to have a serious talk with Marco.

After about 10 minutes Marco finished his shower and entered the room through the bathroom door, the smell of the masculine fresh soap he used flooding in with the steam of the bathroom. He had a towel wrapped on his head, and another a wrapped around his torso. He sat down on the bed next to her. Star could feel the moist heat that he was emitting.
"Marco Diaz!? Since when do you wear your towel like that?" She asks with a giggle
"When I'm clearly trying to impress my girlfriend." He says, flashing her a quick charming smile.
"Oh stop, you don't need to do any of that." She pokes his chest "To impress me."
"Oh thank goodness, I was feeling so cold up here." He says waving his hands over his upper body. He stands back up and turns around, readjusting his towel the way he usually wore it. He then went over to his dresser and picked out a pair of boxers, some house pants, and a plain grey tee shirt.
"Be right back." He said, as he entered the bathroom for some extra privacy while he got dressed.
He walked back in, now dressed, but still with his hair wrapped up in a towel. Once again taking a seat next to her on the bed.
She sat up, places herself behind him and grabbed the towel, unraveling it from his head. "Here, let me help you with that." She said to him sweetly. She began to blot and squeeze his hair gently in the towel, ending with a shake. She balled the towel up and threw it into his hamper near by.
"Thanks Star." He said with a smile
She answered him with a quick peck on his cheek.
She then plopped herself back onto the bed. Her hair sprawling out beneath her.
He followed the same motion, plopping himself down next to her. The pair turning their heads to face each other. Another moment of closeness, intimacy, they could feel each others breath.
"Marco?"
"Star?"
"Would you think I was too young to be Queen at this age? Uh.uh..You know.. like if I was still in line for the throne."