Chapter 9: Unofficial Business

"I don't understand why this is causing such a problem!" Weiss yelled loud enough to hear through the wall. 

"That is the problem!" Blake shot back, also loud enough to hear. 

"How long have those two been going at it?" Carter asks me. 

"Yang told me all day." I respond. I look over to Ruby, who was already whacked out on oxycodone, so she really couldn't comprehend what was going on. 

"... The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!" Weiss finished another argument with. 

"There's no such thing as pure evil!" Blake comes back again. 

"Who in the world are the White Fang?" Carter asked. 

"Gavin didn't tell you?" 

"Sorry, I was filling him on dust up until now." Gavin appears on the TV. 

"I would tell you to go back to Weiss, but she's being a little bit of a brat. So stay, please." I tell him. 

"Thank you!" He throws his digital arms into the air. 

"Anyway, the White Fang is a terrorist organization that claims to fight for Faunus rights." I tell Carter. 

"And what are Faunus?" He asks. 

"People with animal traits. For example, Blake has a pair of cat ears under her bow." I tell him. 

"I can only imagine the hate they face..." 

"As can I." 

"You want to know why I despise the White Fang?! It's because they're a bunch of lairs, thieves, and murders!" Weiss continues.

"I'm going over, this is gonna end poorly." I say, putting the SAW back. 

"Well, maybe we are tired of being pushed around!" I hear Blake say. 

"And it already did." I say, running out of the door. Blake is also running down the hall, and the door to RWBY's dorm is still swung open. I turn to WY. "I already knew, so I'm gonna go talk to the poor girl." I say, putting even more shock on their faces. I run in pursuit of Blake, and she stops outside of the fountain. I see her sit down and pull the bow off, exposing her ears. 

"I knew you'd look better without the bow." Someone said in the distance. I look to the source and see a monkey Faunus with an unbuttoned shirt said. I walk over as well, Blake surprised I'm here. 

"Woah... that's a lot of armor." He said to me. "I mean... wow. How do you even move in that can?" 

"Don't call it a can." I tell him. 

"Y-Yes sir!" He told me, straightening out. 

"Noble 6, it's nice to meet you." I say, shaking his hand.

"Ah, come on! I'm chill enough to tell your name!" He said. 

"Long story." 

"Okay then. Sun, by the way." 

"Alright, but more importantly, are you okay Blake?" I say, turning to her. "I heard everything through the wall." 

"I don't know..." She responded. 

"Weiss doesn't know what she's talking about. I'm not asking you to ignore her, but maybe consider what the circumstances she grew up in." I tell her. 

"What? She grew up in the lap of luxury, there's nothing to consider." She responded coldly. 

"Not what I meant. She grew up being told that they're evil, and was shown nothing to contradict that statement. She was conditioned to believe what she said." I said this and this put Blake in silence.