Chapter 10: Warthog Run

Sun and Blake are at a local cafe, leaving the us Spartans alone in the warehouse. Emile is sitting in the back of the warthog, sharpening his kukri. Carter is tinkering with his wrist mounted computer, and I'm cleaning and oiling my weapons. 

"So... when do we see action?" Gavin asked me, his form coming on from the disk. 

"What's that?" Emile asked, still focused on his blade. 

"Gavin. Personal AI." I tell him. 

"I'm Gavin, Mr. Emile." 

"Stow it." He demands. 

"Why are you a dick to everyone you meet?" Carter asks. Emile spins him blade, then sheathing it. 

"I came with you guys because I expected action! We got a warthog! And what are we doing? Sitting on our asses!" Emile said, jumping off the warthog. I reassemble my BR and put it on my back. Like if Emile's prayer was answered, Blake comes on the coms. 

"We have a slight problem at the docks!" She shouts. We all stand up and run to the warthog, me driving, Carter in the passenger's side, and Emile takes the turret. We stay still for a moment, realizing we don't even know what the problem is. 

"Um... can we bring the warthog?" I ask, might as well be begging. 

"Ugh! Fine!" 

"Let's go boys!" I turn the engine on, flooring it. We burst through the open garage door, and I start weaving through traffic. Horns are blaring around us. 

Blake Belladonna PoV

"Brothers of the White Fang! Why are you aiding this scum!" I yell, my sword at Roman's throat. 

"Oh, kid, didn't-" he's cut off by the sound of squealing tires, explosions, and what sounded like a massive chain gun. "Did I not get the memo?" He asks himself, confused. 

"Why did I let them take the warthog..." I say, lowering my head. 

"What's that? I know I'm not in the position to make demands, but what's that?!" Roman asked again, panic in his voice. "Oh, and ships!" Suddenly, multiple bullheads fly down, and Roman escapes by shooting the ground with his cane. I retreat into the shipping crates, and soon the sound of squealing tires is right on top of me, and I peek to see the boys going crazy. 

Noble 6 PoV 

"Ha! This is awesome!" I shout, doing donuts. 

"This is what I've always wanted!" Emile said, gunning down White Fang on the turret. 

"Airships! Ten O'clock!" Carter shouts, and Emile shifts his attention to the flying gunboats, and he quickly rips one to shreds. The others try stealing some crates, but the ships are also torn apart my Emile. We feel a thud on the top of the hog, and it's... Sun? 

"Hey guys!" 

"Sun! What are you doing?!" I yell. 

"Helping!" He grips the top with his tail, unloading his nunchuck shotgun things into more soldiers. Emile did a 180 with the turret and continues his thing. After what felt like the greatest minute of my life, I stop and the guns stop shooting. Blake comes out from her cover. 

"What the hell was that you four?!" She said, throwing her arms down in anger. We all stay silent, like we were just scolded by our mother. 

"That. Was. Awesome!" We all hear from the street, and it turns out to be RWBY, minus Blake. Ruby was the one doing the shouting.

"Oh! Hi guys! I found Blake!" I shout to RWY. It's good to see Ruby on her feet again. I see a girl looking down as she enters a limo, and it drives off. Probably nothing.