Mid-Story Author's Note

Hello, readers.

I'm writing this because lately, I've been having some issues. My depression is sort of coming back, and I have a lot of stress and anxiety in my life at the moment.

On top of that, we're having finals in school, and then there's my parents.

I don't know really how to phrase this exactly, but I have so much happenning that's getting to me that would affect my writing negatively that I think I'm going to take a little break from this story.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be back, but I don't have anything to add. All of what I've been writing makes me feel like everything is just a pointless filler. Any tiny idea I get that can be whipped up right there goes in because I have nothing else that fits.

I don't know when I'm going to come back, but I hope I'll get better soon. I think I will, but you never know. Y'know?

Thank you so much for understanding, and thanks for all of the support you all give me. You all make me feel very happy, and I love knowing that people are reading and enjoying my writing.

I don't think I even can thank you enough for what you do for me.

XOXO, much love to all of you.

I hope you're doing well in your own lovely little lives. Stay bright, keep your chin up, because you're beautiful.

Stay tuned.

Until next time,
XOXO E.