leviathan

~ Leviathan ~

"This fool dares to bring me bad tidings? Me? All the scum underneath me should fear me enough to never bring me bad news."

"Please, Leviathan, he begs your pardon, oh gracious one. Do not kill him, he is the best informant we have. He speaks the truth; Dark is aiming to complete the ritual..." Another worm dares to protest against me. My hand clasps around his throat and with a quick squeeze the bones snap.

"So feeble, these demonkin from Earth." I spit on the lanky corpse now lying on my carpet with blood oozing from between his blue lips. Nothing is better than crushing throats.

I have been on this horrible rock these people call a planet too damn long. I yern for hell, my whores, my servants, the destruction, the torture. But no, I've been ordered to find this bastard child Dark, who now plans to merge Earth and Hell together in some kind of god damn marriage. Little fool!

The only bright side of my visit to this green cesspit is my office; it's quite nice, not as nice as my barracks back in the demon government building, but nice. Had to take it from some pitiful human who thought his gang could wipe me out. I found it laughable as they tried their damn best to kill me.

Standing on the dead corpse with my bare feet, I hear him crunch under my colossal weight. I doubt anyone in the human world has ever seen a nine foot tall, half a ton of muscle, behemoth of a man before. It's always amusing to see people's expression as they look up at me and cower in fear just like the people in Hell, yet these people are filled with so much cowardice they often wet or shat themselves.

"Now what should I do with you? I brought you from Hell to bring me Dark, not try and blow him up. Do you even realise what Lucifer will do to me if he finds out that I, or anyone underneath me, has laid hands on his bastard child? I would be eating my own entrails!" With one swing of my leg I boot my underling across the room, slamming him into the mirror on the wall. It shatters, sending shards of glass raining down to pierce his body, but it isn't enough to kill him. After all, he's of proper demon blood. The dead guy was right after all, this underling is useful to me, a smart one.

My office is getting quite messy now. The amount of people I've killed within these four royal red walls is becoming quite a high number, but it's nothing compared to what I have planned if that little bastard goes through with the ritual. If need be, I will kill Dark and face Lucifer's wrath. Rather that, than the horsemen or even worse, the council.

I understand why Dark travelled to this world; a young kid confined to his tower and studies with promises of greatness only to be practically abandoned by his father. He is doing this to grab his father's attention. Either that or he's bored.

I don't really give a crap what happens to Earth, but if Hell and Earth merge the amount of damage done to Hell would be beyond words. Words I don't have a mind to learn.

Blood mixed with cinnamon, swirls around my office as the ceiling fan continues to spin. Sighing heavily, I pick the dead guy up and place him on my oak table filled with all kinds of gadgets. They call them computers, but I don't care for any technology. Death is what I cater in.

"Dispose of this body and clean yourself up. At least tell me the letter got to him?" I await a response as the young man picks himself up off my floor, blooded and bruised.

Seems I went a little harsh on him. Then again, he is more than welcome to join his git of a friend lying on my table. I don't care much for underlings, but this one has been with me for quite some time now. He often dresses smart in my presence and does anything to insure no one bad mouths me. Better than the several hundred scum bags I've recently recruited from this Yakuza gang. I think he's called Grimmaw. He's an ugly bugger, all covered in scars, most of them probably from me kicking the crap out of him.