Don't worry love

BITCH!!" She said as she punched you. You fell to the ground. As she prosecuted to kick you. Just then your dad walked in worried and said "Rose we might have some trouble."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just then these guys in black suits came in. "Mr. Y/L/N  it seems that you owe Mr.Holland some money and you have for a long time." Then grabbed me and started to shove  me out of the house. "If you want to see your daughter again you will pay all of the money you owe back." The man said as he pushed me out of the house and into a black SUV.
you were placed in between to of the men. "Mr.Holland is going to have fun with you. He has never had a girl before." Then man said. "Are you going to kill me??." You ask worried. "Oh no no harm should come to you" he said smiling creepy.
You arrived to a huge house looking thing. The men drag you inside

They place you in front of a desk. The chair turns around and the man sitting in it look like someone you know. "What is your name." The mobsters said.
"...." you say nothing.
Then one of the men pushed you down on the ground and yelled. "HE ASKED A QUESTION!!!"
"Hey!! who the fuck said you could touch her?!?" The mobster said.
" uhh n-no one did sir." The man said scared.
"Can I ask you a question?" You say scared still.
" yes" the mobster said.
"What is your name?" I ask
"Tom Holland." He says
" now you never did answer my question. What is your name?" He asks softly.
" My name is Y/N  Y/L/N." I say.
"And I am only 18 so please don't kill me." You say slightly sobbing.
Toms eyes widen. "Take her to her room." He said
The men escorted me to my room. It was so big.(That's what she said 😂)
With a canopy bed and a big window with a bench under it. And next to the closet was a Y/F/C dress.  "Wow" you say amazed. " I am being held captive and this is the room that I am staying in!"  "Yes. Now feel free to walk around there is a library on the 2nd floor and a pool on the 1st." He said as he gestured to the Y/F/C bikini. Then the men left.
You walk around your room for a while. Then you change I go to the dress an find some converse of the same color in the closet

 Then you change I go to the dress an find some converse of the same color in the closet

(For example the shoes and dress what the look like and the color I would pick

(For example the shoes and dress what the look like and the color I would pick.)

         TOMS POV
After the girl leaves I call in Harrison.
"Hey mate come here. I need to find everything that you can on Y/N  Y/L/N."
"Why?" Harrison asked.
"Will you just fucking do it!!" I yell. "Only if you tell me why." Harrison replied. "And watch it I am not one of your fucking workers!" Harrison said. "Fine fine your right. I am sorry mate. It is for a girl I just took from the Y/L/N's. I know her and I want to know everything that happened after I left." I say. "All right mate I will try" Harrison said. Just then you hear. HELP!!! AHHH!! SAVE ME!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOW DID YOU LIKE IT!!
I WILL KEEP UPDATING IT