Traning Class Part 2

(Purgatory's P.O.V)

After lunch, Hawks and I ride back with the kids, only this time they surprise me. The students have all decided to sit with their partner regardless of what class they're in and they're talking strategy. I can clearly hear them talking about ways to use their powers to throw off their teachers.

Once we're back at Ground Beta, everyone unloads the bus. "Alright students", I say to get their attention, "You have 15 mins again to hide, go!"

Immediately, the students take off in every direction and are soon out of sight.

"Wow", says Hawks, "It looks like you lit a fire under those kids."

"Hopefully this time they'll give your keen eyes a run for their money", I say and he laughs.

"Well maybe it'll also help them if I'm distracted by looking at you", he says winking at me.

I laugh, "Hey don't blame me for you always being distracted", I say, "That's just you my angel."

"It's not my fault that my kitten is so beautiful", he says.

"Are you ever gonna stop calling me 'kitten'", I ask.

"You're the one who keep calling me 'angel'", he says, "And we both know that I'm not."

-time skip: 15mins later-

Once the time is up, the search begins. This time, however, the kids aren't making it easy on anyone.

After 10 mins, we find our first pair. Surprisingly, it isn't Bakugo and Monoma.

After another 20 minutes, almost everyone has been found except for Momo Yaoyorozu and Reiko Yanagi. Getting worried, we all start to look for them.

Then, right as the bell rings, they reveal themselves to be in the one place no one thought to look, under the bus.

"How did you girls do that", I ask them.

"Well we realized that it would be much harder to be spotted if we were out of direct eye sight, especially from above", says Yaoyorozu, "And to ensure that we wouldn't get found easily, we made a false bottom."

"I held up the bottom by using my telekinetic powers", says Yanagi, "Did we do good?"

"You girls did amazing", I say.

"Wait that's not fair", says Kaminari, "We were never told we could hide under the buses."

"If you think back at what I said, I never mentioned anything about where you couldn't hide", I say, "For all I know, you could've even left the training ground and go to a different one, or even went all the way back to the school."

"But Miss. Hoshi", says Midoriya, "Both you and Hawks were next to the buses and the gate the entire time. How could we get around both of you?"

"Just because we're close or 'keeping guard' near something, doesn't mean that we're paying attention", I say, "Especially when there's a high ranking Pro Hero right next to you being a distraction."

"What can I say", says Hawks, "I am pretty distracting."

"So during these exercises, anything goes", asks Kirishima.

"As long as you don't get caught", I say, "You can basically do whatever you want."

The bell to class then rings and I realize that everyone is now late to class, "Sorry students", I say, "Hurry onto the bus, I'll take responsibility for you all being late."