Don't deserve this

WARNING: Explicit content ahead! Reader's Discretion is Advised!

(Purgatory's P.O.V)

As he kisses me, I can tell that something else if off about him.

I push him back, "Keigo", I say, "You're drunk, aren't you?"

He smiles and says, "So what if I am. That doesn't change how I feel about you", then he starts kissing my neck.

I softly pur under him, "Are you sure you're ok with this", I ask.

"I've never been more sure about anything song bird", he says as he unbuttons his shirt, "You're everything I want and more", then continues to ravage my neck.

I can feel as my body starts wanting him more.

He reaches down and starts to rub my slit through the slim black fabric.

"Keigo", I say between huffs, "The dress."

He stands up then quickly pulls it off and tosses it to the side.

He stares at me as he undresses and says, "Damn, I can't believe how lucky I am."

As he gets back on top of me, he presses his hard on against the now wet fabric covering me and reaches over to fondle my breasts.

"Oh Angel", I moan out in pleasure.

"You like that kitty", he says, "Because there's more coming your way."

He then kneels down in front of me, moves the soaking wet fabric to the side and slides a finger in as he starts licking my clit.

"Keigo", I moan out as I feel him send waves of pleasure throughout my body.

"That's right song bird", he says as he slides in another finger, "I wanna here those sweet lips of yours sing my name", then goes back down on me, his tongue now sliding all over my clit.

I moan his name out more, "Keigo. Keigo. Keigo."

He then roughly pulls his fingers out and sticks his tongue deep inside me.

I moan loudly as I feel pressure building up in me, "K-keigo", I say, "I'm gonna cum!"

He says nothing. He just looks up at me as his tongue swirls around inside me.

I can't take it anymore and arch my back up as I release all over his face.

He sucks up every little bit of my juices and takes them all in. He then licks his lips and says, "Good Kitty."

He climbs back on top of me and starts kissing me roughly as he grinds his throbbing cock against my now exposed slit.

I watch as his wings spread above me, making him look even bigger and he says, "Who do you belong to kitty?"

"To you Angel", I say feeling a bit frightened but oh so aroused.

"Good kitty", he says then roughly shoves his hard cock inside me.

I clench onto the sheets as I feel him stretch my tight hole all of a sudden.

"Can't take it kitty", he says teasingly.

"I-I c-can", I stutter out.

"Good kitty", he says that starts slamming into me with out warning.

"Oh Keigo", I moan out as he rails me in to the bed.

"Fuck kitty", he groans as he picks up the pace, "Your so fucking tight."

I feel even more pressure start to build up inside, "K-keigo", I say, "I'm close!"

"I'm not done with you yet", he says as he slides out, "You wanted dance so badly, now you're gonna dance for me."

He pulls me up and out of bed, then walks over to a small sofa, sits down, and pats his lap, "C'mere kitty", he says with a low growl.

As soon as I walk over, he grabs my waist, turns me around, and slides back in me as he forces me down, "Dance for me kitty", he whispers into my ear.

I start bouncing on his lap, making him groan, "Good Kitty", he says then grabs my waist and makes me go down harder.

"K-keigo", I say as I feel the pressure build up again and slow down, "I'm too close."

He growls then pushes me up and bends me over the bed.

He's being so rough with me but I'm loving every second of it.

Once bent over he rams into me so fast, it gives me no time to breath and leaves my legs trembling as I squirt all over him.

Not so long after, he cums hard into me as he groans, "Good kitty", he says as he slides out.

I try to stand up but legs have gone numb.

Hawks notices how weak I am, so he picks me up and carries me to bed, taking off my boots once I'm laying down, "Thank you Angel", I say.

"I'm no Angel", he says with a sad look, "An Angel wouldn't treat his Princess like that."

I caress his cheek and say, "If I had wanted you to stop then I would've said something."

"I know", he says with tears now forming in his eyes, "But I'm talking about everything that happened tonight. You didn't deserve me pulling you away like that when you were only having fun and I'm sorry."

I pull him into a sweet kiss then say, "This was the first time that we've been out in public together, plus all you've ever known to do is protect me from the media's eye. So many things have changed since our late night encounters on roof tops, but the one thing that won't change anytime soon is the you are My Angel and I am Your Princess."

He then hugs me tightly and lets his tears out.

I hold him close and run my fingers through his hair to try and calm him down, "It's ok", I say, "Just let it out."

"It's just that I still don't think I deserve you or any of this", he says between his sobs, "That's why I got so angry when I thought that someone would try and take you away from me."

I kiss his cheek and say, "You know that I'm not leaving you anytime soon", then come out of the embrace and show him the necklace that's still on me, "It may not be a promise ring, but it shows that I'm your's, and you know that I'm never gonna take this off."

He smiles and says, "I really am the luckiest man in the world", then kisses me sweetly.

"You could say that", I say as I wipe his tears, "Now let's go to bed because when you do sober up, you're gonna be beyond hungover."

"I don't know the meaning of hungover", he says trying to be funny.

"You will", I say then pull him into bed, "Good night Angel."

"Good night my Princess", he says and kisses my forehead.

As we drift off to sleep, neither of us notice that our phones had been going off the entire time.

We've both received multiple missed calls and text messages from UA staff and students. What awaits us in the morning is truly horrifying.