NXT

Rhea's POV

I woke up the next morning and I was getting my junk backed for NXT!!' I was so ready to face Dakota!! I know I can cream her!! I just know!! She's garbage and she crap and ain't worth my time but if it means beating her up then I'm down for it!!! And this one's not even a challenge. Because we'll she can't fight. So I quickly get my phone and post on my story.

Tonight me and Dakota go 1 on 1 so be ready mate!!

After that I put my phone down and kiss Roman to wake him up.

Roman: hey babygirl why you so happy today. I love bubbley rhea. But what the occasion??

Rhea: I have a match tonight against Dakota and I really feel like ima crush her.

Roman: great confident.

Rhea: what is that supposed to mean??

Roman: nothing baby I just feel like someone's gonna ruin it for you.

Rhea: I'll be fine babe. Ima go pack my stuff.

Roman: ok

He then went back to sleep.

Rhea's POV

I'm packing my gear. Then my phone goes off I see that Dakota tagged me in a post. It said: I'm am ready u better be ready 😏. I then put my phone down and get ready I put on a pair of my ripped jeans and a crop top. After that I put on my makeup and I put my suitcase in my truck. After that I kiss Roman bye.

Rhea: baby wake up you have to kiss me before I leave. It's a long ride.

Roman: bye baby as he kiss her. Go win for me ok??

Rhea: I'll try my very best.

6:30

Rhea's POV

As I reach the performance center, I run in the women's locker room.

Teagan: hi rhea, wait I thought you got moved up to the main roaster??

Rhea: I did but I might start doing double duty.

Teagan: oh and why is that??

Rhea: because we'll I deserve to be in the main roaster. And hunter just miss me down here so!! She then crack a smile as if she was just kidding.

Teagan: I miss you to!!

Rhea: I know you do as they hug.

Rhea: I have a match so I better get dressed.

Teagan: ok.

Rhea's POV

After I get ready I see that it's 7:00. Me and Dakota is starting off NXT.
As my music play I walk out and embarrass myself as usual. Then after my music her music play.

Beth: and we are kicking off NXT with rhea ripley vs. Dakota Kai.

After the match.

Dakota's POV

After my victory over rhea I go backstage shoulder bumping her. Who's better now??

Rhea: you wouldn't have beat me if it wasn't for that Mercedes Martinez chick and she's gonna see how it feels to be hurt and interrupted in a match and she's not gonna like it!!!
I then walk back into the locker room and get dressed in my other clothes. As I walk out the locker room with my suitcase I put it in my truck and go home.

At home

Rhea's POV

When I get home roman starts talking to me. And I go straight to shower and then bed I was mad and I know he's gonna be mad at me tomorrow but whatever I'm just not in the mood.

Hi guys another chapter I hope y'all enjoy it!! Have a great day ❤️