Never found her

5 years later

Rhea's Pov

It's been 5 years and we still haven't found our little girl. I cry every night thinking about her.

Bianca: it's ok rhe rhe, she'll come back. You know I'm always right. I'll always be. My brain storms she looking for you right now. She be here soon. Really soon.

Rhea: baby girl please stop. You ain't brain storming anything she said laughing.

Bianca : un huh you wanna see??

Rhea: how am I supposed to see you brain storm.

Shayna: look on the bright side.

Rhea: what's that??

Shayna: well you can always get pregnant again.

Rhea: my life is completely ruined and I just I don't wanna live anymore. First I list my child and I lost my boyfriend who I haven't talk to nor seen since the next night when Nicole went missing. He left me and idk where he is he hasn't been at WWE for 5 years. I ain't seen Aliyah. So idk where she is even though I don't like her I ain't heard out if her since that night she was spying on me. This isn't making any since times me.

Bianca : you guys thinking what I'm thinking??

Shayna: if your thinking you believe aliyah took Nicole then yep we thinking the second thing.

Bianca: yep I thought about that to because come to think about she was really mad that you took Roman from her and she took your baby from you. See now it's all coming together.

Rhea: I'm gonna go find her.

Bianca : please don't it could be dangerous.

Rhea: well I'm not leaving my baby with that egg head dinosaur nose baby thief.

Bianca: please go Tomorrow we have things to do.

Rhea: fine, so what you wanna do??

Shayna: well we can do movies and popcorn.

Rhea: ok sound good

Shayna: what movie??

Rhea: scary movie

Shayna: city of the living dead??

Rhea: yea sure.

After the movie

After the movie we sat and made a few jokes.

Rhea: well I'm gonna go shower.

Shayna: ok.

After everyone shower.

Shayna's Pov

After we showered we want her some comedy movies than we heard. Knocked on the. Door and I opened it.

...... : hi didn't u miss me??
Bianca was confused

What up children please vote and comment and I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and enjoy yall day!!