AUTHOR'S NOTES

oh my god. to be honest i have no idea what i should feel after completing a project I started a year ago. more or less? i cannot remember. so much changed between then and now, but this story remained.

THANK YOU

for those who struck around, this is for you. it took so many months, and those who stayed dedicated...thank you so so much. to give me this chance to tell a story i created feels like the world is here with me. to be swept by words and know others are reading them. i started this series three years ago. three. i was eleven then, and yet people stayed. so, so crazy. this is the end of the project Melting Hearts, and i have some plans for it. i will sound it out on a whole nother paragraph. i just want to express my gratitude for the tremendous support i received throughout these years. every single one of you means something to me. i wanna be friends with all of you godd. reach out, please, id love to say thank you personally.

PLANS

Leira is going to be retitled as fighting for justice when it is published in other websites. fighting for hope [1st book in the series] is published as a book you can get physically and this book will get the same treatment for just a moment. i hope to grab an exclusive contract for it, perhaps?

NEW STORIES?

yes, i will be continuing this writing journey. i think it's impossible to stop. my next story will of of fantasy and witches and magic. i will take a few weeks break, though, because my exams are coming out and i already failed a paper for writing. ain't doing that again 🙄

thank you guys againnnn!! ~ Jazel