Chapter 5

In the College at 2:30 pm.

It was lunch time. You were tired of your boaring classes and hungry too.
You are always trying to ignore J-Hope
as much as possible. But he always comes near to you. You were buying your lunch. J-hope called you to eat your lunch with him.
There was Jin too and he was fighting with someone so you try to avoid him by saying-

Y/N:" Sorry, J-hope. I have to talk with
Jungkook about our project. You know
He is the leader of our group project."

J-hope:" I think you again forget about me that I am also member of your group . So, what about if we both talk with him about the project."

Y/N:"Ok. Then let's go." You said to him.

He got up from his seat and walked with me to the direction where Jungkook was.

Jungkook's POV-

I was eating my lunch with Jimin and Teahyung . Jin was buying his lunch.
I see that Jimin wasn't eating. Putting his food untouched he was looking at something attentively.

Jungkook:" why you are not eating?"

But he didn't reply me back and still looking at something or someone so attentively.

I thought to myself if he put that kind of attention to his studies he would able to beat me in every exam and will become a topper student

Then I follow his gaze, and look behind me at the direction. He was looking at Y/N.

Jungkook:" Hey." I said to him by shaking him.

Jimin:" Yahhh!!!..... What's your problem?! I am busy with something.
Don't disturb me."

Teahyung:" Yep. Busy with checking on Y/N. Dude, please try to put that kind of attention on your study too."

Jimin:"Wow!!! How beautiful!!" He said looking at Y/N who was busy with
buying her lunch.

Jungkook:" So, What do you think about Y/N. Do you have any feelings for her?" I ask him gritting my teeth.

Jimin:" Yes.....I have feelings for her."

Terhubung:" You?? But she will not give you back her feelings towards you". He said chock into the food.

I was shock and angry too because what jimin said. He has the feelings towards my crush. It's really painful. I
have crush on her since when we were in high school.

Jimin:"But......"

Jungkook:" But what ??"

Jimin:" I know Y/N doesn't have any
feelings towards me and I will not push any stress towards her ."

It satisfied me little.

Jimin:" But....."

Jungkook:" Again what?" I ask coldly.