Chapter 18 (Final )

These days were the best days ever in your life. You were spending most of your time with your friends and your crush..... no no your fiance Jeon Jungkook.

It is so surprising that at first Jungkook was your friend , then classmate , then crush , then fiance and finally will be a husband too.

Everything was nice. My bestfriend Jisoo is still a cringe as always . I was surprised that how she ended up so easily with Taehyung the cold guy. Both of them are officially dating and I am so happy for them. Jimin is still flirtery. Your brother Jin was a prank sater and now he is the king of dad's jokes. J-hope is still the cheerful person. Suga acts like cold but inside he has a warm heart. Namjoon is talented all of them.

On the other hand Minho was happily with her girlfriend Rose. At last his parents accepted their relationship.

7 days later ,
At your wedding day-

You were getting ready. Jisoo and Rose was helping you to do your makeup. After like two hours you fully got ready.

          ( This is your wedding dress, wedding venue and Jungkook's wedding outfit

          ( This is your wedding dress, wedding venue and Jungkook's wedding outfit.)

Jisoo : " Woah !! Bitch , you are looking so gorgeous. I swear if I was a boy , I would have marry you before Jungkook."

Y/N : " Eww Jisoo ,  You are so gross."

Rose : " You are always so beautiful, Y/N. But seriously today you are looking like a goddess."

Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

Y/N : " Come in."

Jin, Jimin and J-hope came in when their mouth was slightly open.
You giggled at their reaction.

Y/N : " Guys , what brings you here ?"

Jin : " Well Jungkook ran away."

Y/N :" Whattt ?!?"

J-hope : " No no....He is joking. Jungkook is here with others. We just came here because we were feeling bored."

Jimin : " Yes. We came here to see my precious princess."

Y/N : " Yahh... Kim Seok Jin ,you almost gave me a heart attack."

Jin : " Really ? I can't believe that my little sis is getting married before me. I am so sad." He said and cried fakely.

Jimin : " I wish I could marry my princess if that punk name Jungkook never came. I swear if I knew that he will marry my princess I would kill him. He is so lucky to have my princess.  Princess , come back to me you still have your time."

Jisoo : " Yahhh..... Park Jimin ,stop your bullshit. It's her wedding day and you are still flirtering with her. I am so happy that Y/N never dated you."

Jin : " Hey stob it ,Jimin. She went through a lot to have Jungkook."

Jimin : " I will stop if you correctly pronounce."

Jin : " I did it correctly."

Jimin : " No you didn't."

Jin : " Yes I did."

jimin : " Ohh...You are so stubborn."

J-hope : " Please don't fight over a silly thing. Btw Y/N , you are looking so beautiful."

Y/N : " Thanks ,Hobi ."

Jimin : " hey that's not fair. I always say you are beautiful but you never thanked me."

Y/N : " Thank you so much all of you. Now it's ok ?"

Jimin :" Satisfied."

Then your parents came in your dressing room.

Y/m/N : " Is that Y/N ohh...my daughter is looking so beautiful."

Y/N : " I am beautiful cause you are beautiful ,mom."

Y/f/N : " You are more beautiful than your mom."

At this time your mom pout at your dad. You giggled at her cute reaction.

Y/m/N : " Jisoo and Rose did great."

" Thanks aunty." Both Jisoo and Rose replied at the same time.

Y/f/N : " Y/N , we have to go now. Jungkook is waiting  and everything is ready."

For the last time you tightly hugged everyone before leaving the room to the wedding spot.

You and your dad were walking to the wedding spot. You tightly hold your father's hand.

Y/f/N : " Are you nervous ?"

Y/N : " Hmm"

Y/f/N : " Don't be. I am handing you to the best boy."

Soon you came to a big ballroom with your father. There were so many people. On the other side of the room there was standing Jungkook. Then your eyes met with him.

Looks like he was the happiest person ever

Looks like he was the happiest person ever. His cute smile made your all nervousness to be vanished in a second.

Your dad handed you to Jungkook and mumbled him to take care of me. In response he nodded his head positively.

After doing our wedding  bows-

Priest : " Now you may....-"

Before the priest could complete his sentence, Jungkook cuped my cheek with his one hand and his another one was on my wrist to keep me close to him. Then he leaned closer and landed his lips on mine. He was kissing me with so much love and passion and I did the same.

Everyone was cheering for the newly married couple and finally Y/N ' s  sweet dream came in true.