Chapter 15

Minho and Rose became good friends of yours. Sometimes you hang out with them but you felt like a third wheel of their relationship. So, you brought Jisoo as well with you to accompany you. Rose also became a good friend of Jisoo like you.

Y/N 's POV.

After my college , l was heading home alone by walking. I wasn't too close with my friends (BTS) past few days. I was wondering why they were ignoring me.

End of Y/N 's POV.

Jungkook 's POV -

I was going to the room where others were. When I was about to go into ,I heard that they were talking about Y/N. Curiosity took me and hide behind the door to overdrop their conversation.

Jin : " Recently Y/N has become so mute. She changed a lot. It's not her whom I known from my birth."

Jimin :" She went through a lot. You can't force her against her will."

Jin : " I don't want too as well but my parents....btw did Jungkook know about this ?"

' What are they talking about Y/N ? Why they are keeping a secret to me? I can't understand anything.' I mumble to myself.

Teahyung : " We didn't tell him."

J-hope :" Why ?"

Namjoon :" He is also facing the same problem. It's good if we don't tell him about this."

Suga :" I feel bad for both of them."

End of Jungkook's POV.

Jungkook went into the room and everyone became silent.

Jungkook :" What's going on?"

Jin:" Nothing . Just talking about random stuffs "

J-hope :" What about you, Jungkook? How life is going?"

Jungkoonk :" You guys already know my life is going through the hell."

Namjoon :" We understand you, Jungkook . "

J-hope :" Be patient. There is always waiting something good for you."

Taehyung :" Yes. You should have just lead the path to achieve your success."

Jungkook :" I think the same too."

On the other hand-

Y/ N : " I am home."

Y/M/N: " You came. Go get ready. We are going somewhere."

Y/N : " Where or it's another date with Minho ?"

Y/M/N : " No no. It's true that you are going with Minho to the Jeon's place and we are also going as well."

Y/N :" What ?!? "

Y/M/N :" Yes. Now get ready and wear something good."

You were so confused about why your family is going to Jungkook 's place all of a sudden. Out of nowhere you got a strange vibe through your body. So , you called Jisoo as if her family are also invited as well.

On the phone call -

Jisoo :" Hi , bitch. What's up ?"

Y/N :" Hey..... are you going to jungkook's place tonight?"

Jisoo :" yep. Why ? Aren't you coming to your crush's home ?"

Y/N:" Just shut up. Yes I am coming with Minho."

Jisoo :" then have a good time with your fiance."

Y/N :" Yaahhh....you crazy bitch. He is not my fiance he - "

Jisoo :" Oh my gosh my ear...." saying that she hang up the call.

You sighed and picked your dress from your closet. You started getting ready.

( This was your outfit and makeup)

After some time -

Y/M/N:" Y/N, we are leaving. Minho will come here to pic you up."

Y/N :" Ok." You said annoyingly.

You heard  horn sound of a car that means Minho is here. You grab your phone and purse to leave your house.

You got into his car.

Y/N :" Shall we go ?"

Minho :" Yeah."

Minho then started driving his car silently. But you decided to break the silent.

Y/N :" Do you know why we are going to Jungkook's place ?"

Minho :" You don't know ?"

Y/N :" Obviously no that's why I'm asking ."

At this time Minho got nervous to tell you the answer.

Minho 's POV -

' she doesn't know. What should I do now. If I tell her ,she will be in so hurt and my plan with Jungkook will be end here.' he said to himself.

End of Minho's POV.