Chapter 7

You were sitting on passenger seat of Jungkook's car and he was driving you at home. There was awkward silent. You were looking through the window. The night view was beautiful . You were thinking about Jungkook's strange behavior.

Jungkook's POV -

I was dropping Y/N to her house. I was really mad. Not at Y/N. I was mad at J-Hope ?? I am not also sure. I don't want to be too. But somehow I don't like it when other men come near to Y/N. Ohhh.... Jungkook control yourself. He is only his friend. Why l am taking about it seriously ?!

End of Jungkook's POV.

The atmosphere in the car was silent . You wanted to break the silent. But, suddenly Jungkook broke it by asking you a question and you were not ready to answer it.

Jungkook:" Y/N ?"

Y/N:" hmm..." You humed in reply .

Jungkook :" Do you remember anything about the previous class in college ?"

Y/N:" Yes, I guess. What do you want to know ?"

Jungkook:" You know ........ I think you were talking about me with Jisoo. I heard that Jisoo yeled my name at you. Am I right?" He asks you out if curiosity.

Y/N:" I-I.......Was talking with Jisoo about .......... Ummm......A challenge.... Not about you, Jungkook.I challenged her something and I told her if I lost in that challenge I will treat her JUNK FOOD. She really loves Junk food. So, she excitedly yelled at me Junk food. I think you heard wrong." You lie to him . But what you gonna to reply him. Off god just save me.

JUngkook:" Oooo...... I understand." He chuckles at your reply and you were laughing idiotly .

Y/N:" Where is Uncle and Aunt ? I didn't see them at your house." You ask him about his parents to change the topic.

Jungkook:" Mom and Dad both went to America with your parents for an official work. You didn't know?"

Y/N:" I know. But I don't know that your parents have also gone with my parents."

Jungkook:" Oh I see."

Y/N:" I think , they are good there."

Jungkook:" Me too."

After 35 minutes you and Jungkook arrived at your house. You open the main door of your house and Jungkook followed you from behind.
You came into the drawing room of your house. There was Jin, Teahyung , Jisoo and Namjoon. They all were laughing and gossiping.

Y/N:" Wow!! You all enjoying without me." You said pouting .

Jisoo:" Awww... Don't be sad, Y/N. We all was missing you badly."

Y/N:" Thank you for remembering me. By the way Jin you finally made it."

Jin:" What are you talking about?"

Y/N:" Don't tell me that you are angry with Namjoon still now."

Namjoon:" No no. don't get wrong he forgave me. "

Jin:" Why I would be angry with him ? He is such a good Friend."

Y/N:" I told you so."

Suddenly someone knock on the main door of your house.

Jisoo:" I will get it." saying that Jisoo opens the door.

Y/N:" Who is it, Jisoo ?"

Jisoo:" Who would be? Obviously my fucking twin brother."

Then Jimin came into your house and sat between Jungkook and Jin.

Teahyung:" Hey are you ok?" He asks Jimin.