Epilogue

8 years later -

Time flee away so fast . There was no ending between Y/N and Jungkook's Love story.

Now he is the most renown man in Korea. He has become the ceo of Jeon corporation. He is a really busy person . But he gives more priority to his family than his work. That's why Y/N loves him the most. Besides Y/N has also a successful career. So their early marriage never left an impact on their career.

Y/N : " Uff... shit. I have to pick him up. Jin, you handle this work ."

Jin : " Ok. Be careful."

Soon Y/N made her way from her office to a kindergarten to pick her six years old son Jeon Jungwoo.

Jungwoo totally looks like his father Jungkook but he never got his father's behavior. He looks so cute and innocent but who knows he will be so prankish.

Y/N parked her car in the parking lot and quickly ran into the school. There he was talking with Jina . Jina is Jisso's  and Taehyung's only daughter.

Y/N :" I am so sorry for being late ."

Jungwoo :" No . It's ok momma. I enjoyed being here with Jina."

Y/N :" That's good. Jina , sweety who came here to pick you?"

Jina :" Dad did. He is talking to the teacher now. Aunty can I tell you something ?"

Y/N : " Yes ofcourse . Go ahead."

Jina : " It's about Jungwoo *looks at Jungwoo*. I think he has a mental problem."

Y/N : " What ? No. Did he done something wrong ?"

Jina : " N-no. He said that he wants me to be his girlfriend. You know aunty..... he is so naughty."

At first you chocked at your own saliva about what Jina told you.

Y/N : " I am so sorry sweety from the behalf of him. I will take care of this. "

Jina :" It's ok aunty. It's not a serious problem."

Then Taehyung came after his work.

Taehyung : "Is there any problem?"

Jina : " No dad. "

Teahyung : " Oh . Y/N you have already come ?"

Y/N :" Yeah. I was late. Thanks for taking care of Jungwoo when I was not here."

Taehyung : " It's ok."

Y/N : " Then bye. I have to go. See you later".

Taehyung :" Bye."

Jungwoo : " Bye bebe see you around." said to Jina and wink at her. She just glare at him.

At home -