Chapter 23

A/N Shorter chapter which I’m really sorry about but most of it smut so, yeah…

Lauren’s POV!

I have Camila pinned underneath me quickly after entering and subsequently locking her bedroom door, my sweats and shirt already stripped from her body. I straddle her hips and bring her body to an upright position to kiss her comfortably. A tugging at my shirt from the woman beneath me reminds to lift my arms for her to pull the garment off my body and I moan in delight when her mouth foregoes any teasing and attaches itself to my breast, lowering the fabric of my bra to reach my nipple.

“Take these off,” Camila whispers against my chest as her fingers hook around my trousers and tugging them slightly. I slowly stand up to the side of bed and unbutton my trousers, letting them fall and pool at the bottom of my feet before stepping out them. Clad in a black Calvin Klein set, I stand beside the bed and just watch her. The way her eyes roam my skin and settle on the bulge between my legs. Her gaze never tearing even when she starts to remove her own underwear, the bra first and then her panties; not giving me enough to appreciate from afar as she crawls closer to me.

Her predatory gaze is something I will never get over but it isn’t enough to make the nerves go away. I turn my head to the side in a close watch of her movements as her eyes still haven’t moved from my clothed package and she crawls in the nude closer. Camila reaches my body and she rests on her shins, kneeling on the bed and gazing up at me, her eyes now reaching mine. I don’t say anything to her when I move my hands to her face and I hold her jaw to keep her beautiful features trained on mine. A face dips a little lower so my fingers catch on her lips. Without word, she takes my thumb between her teeth, a wet tongue poking out to caress the skin.

Chocolate eyes set to their darkest, messy brown hair caressing her shoulders and naked breasts, and beautiful plump lips enslaving my thumb. Camila sucks more of my thumb into her mouth and slathers it with the warmth and wetness of her mouth and I can do nothing but groan and harden at the eroticism of her display. Keeping her eyes on mine, her lips and tongue continue to caress my thumb, letting it slide easily between her lips. With a quiet pop, she releases it from the cavern of her mouth and continues to stare innocently up at me. My cock strains at the image and in the moment, all I want to do is bury myself inside the woman.

A smaller hand than my own starts to massage my erection through the fabric of my boxer briefs, another slipping between my legs to rub the inside of my thigh. When my eyes tighten and I attempt to swallow the nerves, I feel the start of soft lips kissing my tummy as though it were my lips, a talented tongue and the tender sucking of my skin. We moan together when the hand that wasn’t on my thigh sneakily slips past the waistband of my boxers and stretches itself around the thickness of my bare cock.

All too soon I recognise Camila is starting to lower the boxers with her mouth while her hand continues to stroke me and I push her back. With a firm hand on the woman’s shoulder, I push her back on the bed, on her back and her hands nowhere near me. I almost apologise at the harshness of my actions but it did nothing but fuel her fire even more. The woman moaned. Camila moaned at my pushing and tugged her bottom lip between her teeth, her eyes back to gazing at clear arousal.

“What do you want, Camila?” I ask quietly, noticing that she hadn’t made any move to approach me, yet her eyes remain on fixed on my cock.

“I want you.” She says just as quietly, her hand now slipping between her own legs and groaning at the touch. I’m overcome with jealousy at the hand that gets to touch her and I sound the same groan. With a harsh grip on her ankles, I pull the smaller woman closer to me and I’m not quick enough to do what I intended. My tongue carries one swipe to her centre before she pushes me off and her sweet taste lights the buds on my tongue and I’m desperate for more of it. In a small rush, Camila gets to her knees again and takes a confident lick at my clothed member before teasingly moving away again. “You first.”