Chapter 17

Camila’s POV

Like every morning I wake up with Lauren, I find the older the woman cuddling me from behind, her body curling to shape my own perfectly. And like every morning I wake up beside her, I don’t bother moving for a few moments, I relish in the moment of her pressed tightly against me where I can feel every curve of her beautifully sculpted body. I stroke at her hand that I’m holding and clutch it further into my chest, Lauren using the gesture as encouragement to hold me tighter and pepper kisses at the back of my neck, slowly moving around to reach its column and then up to my jaw and lips.

“Good morning, beautiful,” her husky morning voice whispers into my ear. I immediately turn over, my body falling on hers slightly, and her emerald eyes are gazing adoringly back at me; not intense like they normally are but warm and calming.

“Good morning, beautiful,” I whisper, not caring about morning breath when I attach my lips to hers, taking Lauren’s bottom lip between mine and manipulating it lazily. Her hands find their way to my hips and pull me slowly on top of her, my knees finding their place at either side of her hips and my body stretched over across her torso to maintain the kiss. “How did you sleep?” I ask between kisses as I cup Lauren’s jaw and kiss her with more purpose, occasionally stroking her tongue with mine and sucking on it softly.

“I always sleep perfectly with you beside me.” When we kiss like this, it has become almost routine for me to not sit on her lap directly and it wasn’t something I was aware to be doing now until she tugs my hips down to meet hers. The tough grip Lauren had on my thighs was enough to enflame the nerves in my body but her bulging erection meeting my centre added more heat to the flames and our lips were unresponsive to one another’s for a short time. Lauren’s womanly groan the oxygen and the desire to feel my tongue play with hers was only encouraged. Languid breaths and heavy moans filled the space around us as the gradual friction between our centres fuelled the blaze; Lauren gripping now tightly onto my hips as she manipulates their ride. With our kiss nothing but the tangling of tongues and our barely covered centres rubbing one another, I feel the first thrust. Lauren’s pelvis pushing up into mine, her cock pressing deliciously against my clit while her hands grope harshly at my butt.

“Fuck, Lauren,” I grunt into her ear when the second thrust disorientates the kiss from both of us. I suck at the skin on Lauren’s neck while her groping hands manipulate the way my wet centre rubs against her erection through the fabric. At the sound of her grunting and rapid breaths I look toward the woman beneath me and I’m in awe as to how sexy she looks; eyebrows furrowed, reddened cheeks and lips that can’t decide whether they should be bitten or left ajar and so she oscillates between the two. Though the feeling of touching one another so intimately feels incredible, I’m not blinded to the fact that it must feel ever better for her. I very much doubt Lauren had done this before. Even though we are both in our underwear, the direct pressure is something she had never allowed herself to experience before.

“Mummy?” I quickly dart my head toward the bedroom door, expecting to find my daughter there but nothing. Lauren had stopped moving our hips, however, and I look back down to see the woman trying to control her breathing, her arms covering her face and the hardness in her boxers pressing firmly between my legs.

“Fuck,” I pant, still looking toward the door. “She didn’t see what room we’re staying in so she’s probably looking for us.” Lauren nods her head from beneath the wrapped arms that still cover her face, probably in annoyance and frustration rather than embarrassment. “We’ll finish this later, ok?” I whisper close to her face when I move her arms away, taking notice of her almost-black eyes and the baby hair sticking to her forehead from the small drops of sweat. “I promise we’ll be finishing this later,” I say finally as my fingers press against the front of her boxers, not-so-accidentally grazing her erection in the process.