Prologue

Felix's P.O.V.

I run into the hospital like a crazy man, bumping onto people, but I couldn't care less... The only thing I cared about was her.

Her sister just called me saying they took her to hospital, because she was found in a small alley lying in her blood. I couldn't even imagine it - I would throw up.

Why would someone do something so horrible to her? She hasn't done anything wrong! Anything, for God's Sake!

I asked about her at the hospital's reception and they told me she is at the Surgery Room No. 3 and that her family is at the waiting room outside.

I run to the Surgery Room's door, trying to look inside and started knocking and screaming her name.

"Tzuyu! Tzuyu!"

Tzuyu's dad came to me and pulled me back from my shoulder.

"Felix, calm down! Please! It makes things worse...", I hear him say but I simply ignored his words.

"What the hell happened? How is she? Where are the doctors, damn it?!"

"The doctors said she has been raped and stabbed at the stomach... They have been in the surgery room since forever", Sana, Tzuyu's sister, stuttered while trying to hold back her tears.

Before I could realize what she exactly told me, Tzuyu's mother said the doctor was there.

I looked at the doctor hoping for some good news, although I could tell from his expression, the way cold sweat was running down his forehead and his heavy walking that the news wouldn't be so... bright as I believed.

"Chou Tzuyu's family?", he asked and without us answering he continued. "I am terribly sorry to tell you that Tzuyu didn't make it..."

The doctor kept talking, however no one paid attention to him, as we were all trying to understand his last words.

I could hear everyone's sorrow through their crying, shouting, screaming... On the contrary, I suddenly felt a huge gap in me. I felt so numb and lifeless to the point that I couldn't even react. I knew that Tzuyu's family needed some comforting, but at that moment I couldn't even comfort myself. I left the place immediately. I just wanted to act selfishly right now.

Days have past and I still can't get Tzuyu's death out of my head. I loved her so much that I just couldn't handle it, I guess.

I really don't know exactly where I am. I was just walking down a street and show this pretty, high building and I thought it would be a good place to die at. So here I was, thinking of our beautiful moments together for one last time, until...

"Felix, what are you doing up there?", I heard my brother's trembling voice.

How did Jeongin find me here? I looked down the street I was walking and I realized that this is the street our school is located. Silly me... I could have found a better place...

I turned my head back and saw him there, his figure - which is taller than mine although I am older that him - now looked miserable and small and his eyes had already started to tear up out of realization of what I was about to do.

"I am sorry, Jeongin. I can't do this anymore. I lost her forever. Maybe... Maybe if I jump, I will see her again up there".

"No! No, Felix! Please, don't do this!", he said frozen at his place, fearing that if he moved I would jump off the rooftop. "Please! What about me? And our family. What about us, Felix? Don't you think about us? You are acting selfishly!", he got angry.

"I have. But I can't help it! I am suffocating, don't you see? I am sorry. Really. Please, tell everyone that I love them".

His face got soften - no, worried, terrified to death are the right words.

I turned to face the street again. The wind hit my face. I shut my eyes closed. The last thing I heard was Jeongin's scream.