Chapter 13

Yunha P.O.V.

I slammed the door to his face. I felt a knot in my stomach and something was blocking my breathing. I wanted to let it all out.

I dropped myself to the floor smashing my injured back on the door and cried my eyes out.

Why is everything in my life goes wrong?

I liked a guy, I trusted him — more than I should, I know — and he nearly raped me. My friend, who I also trusted and saved my virginity that night, lied to me. Lies is one of the things that I can't put up with. That's why I kicked Felix out.

But there's one thing that keeps confuses my mind: why the hell do I feel guilty and hurt that I kicked Felix out? I didn't do anything wrong, however, I feel terrible right now. I don't want him to leave... But then, why did I let him leave? Because I am a stupid ass.

More tears flowed down my cheeks like small rivers. I hugged my legs to my chest trying to comfort myself.

"Shit..." I whispered under my breath "I fell in love with him".

Felix's P.O.V.

I stared at Yunha's door. She told me to leave her house. My eyes were wet. No, I won't cry. Yang Felix, pull yourself together. I was so mad. Not with Yunha. With myself. I lied to her for so many things. I deserve this.

I tight my fist beside my hips trying not to cry like a baby. I heard footsteps approaching me. It was her brother, Jisung. I tried to act normal.

"Hey, buddy", he told in a somehow worried tone. "I heard shouting, what happened?"

"Ah, oh, nothing. I just gotta go somewhere..."

"Did you fight?"

"No, everything's fine".  I blinked a few times to help my eyes dry. "Now, excuse me", I muffled and ran down the stairs.

I messed up with my acting, but I don't care. I need to get out of here. Immediately.

I ran. Not to somewhere specifically. I just run to feel a little lighter. The air didn't dry my tears. Felix, you can't cry. Not now. You haven't cried since elementary school. You can't cry now.

But what if I think everything that happened these past weeks? My girlfriend got killed, I killed myself and came back to life. I started to like another girl, getting over Tzuyu's death and I got another goal in life; to protect Yunha. Then, she finds out about all my lies and kicks me out of her house, maybe out of her life too.

This is too much for a person to bare, isn't it? Finally, I let my tears fall down my face. I screamed at the top of my lungs to let it all out.

I need my brother... I need someone to comfort me right now. To tell me that Yunha will forgive me and that everything will be alright.

My chest was in pain again. Like the other time. How far did I run?

Ah, fuck it. I don't care. This pain makes me forget my other pain. I let myself fall on the ground. It hurts so damn much, but I couldn't care less anymore. I just let it be.

Wait, why am I doing this to myself? Why am I letting that stupid pain get over me and cover up my other pain?

I then realised something that won't make things better at all. Oh, boy...

"I love her".

Jisung's P.O.V.

I knocked on Yunha's door.

"Yunha?"

No answer.

I tried to open it but something heavy was blocking the way.

"Yunha, can I come in?"

"Get lost!" she yelled at me.

The situation is even worse than I expected.

"Yunha get your heavy as hell self up and let your older brother get in! Right now".

She made me follow the hard way, it's not my fault!

I heard shuffling through the door and then, she opened the door. Her face was red and swollen. She was crying — really bad, I guess...

"Heyyy..."

"Hi".

"Can I come in?"

She just walked to her bed and sat down, legs-crossed. I grabbed her desk's chair and went to sit in front of her.

"What happened?"

She didn't answer me once again.

"Did you two argued? Tell me, you may feel better".

She nodded. "He-... He lied to me".

"About what?"

"About lots of stuff..."

"Why?"

"He said he can't tell me..."

"He maybe can't tell you indeed. He may have his reasons".

"This is not what I meant. When he said he can't, he meant literally. He couldn't mouth it. Is that even logical?! And with whose side are you? Why are you defending him?"

"Don't worry, I'm with your side. I mean... He seemed really sad about it, you know".

"I- I don't care", she murmured with a trembling voice.

"You don't mean that".

"Shut up. I do".

"No, you don't. Do you like him?"

She looked at me.

"Do you?"

"Maybe... Just a little bit..."

"You, liar!"

"Okay! I like him! A lot! Happy?"

"There you go. It wasn't that hard, was it?"

She burst into tears again.

"No, no, don't cry! Come here", I hugged her and caressed her hair.

"I like him... Wh- what do I do n- now?", she said while crying.

"What about giving him another chance? He isn't a bad guy. I think he likes you genuinely".

"Then, why did he lied to me?", she whined.

"I told you, he may have his reasons. The thing is do you want to believe him?"

"I do, but-"

"No buts. Do you want to believe him?"

She forced out a 'yes'.

"Good. Then, do it".

"It isn't so easy". She got away from me and sat normally on the bed. "I don't want to give in so easily. He might think I will put up with his lies every time".

"Okay. Do whatever you want. I will support you, okay?"

"You can be such a cutie sometimes..." She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"I know, I know..."

"I love you, Jisung".

"I love you too, lil sis".