Chapter 8

Felix's P.O.V.

"Oh! I forgot! I got you an americano! Hope you like it!", the annoying guy named Hyunjin told Yunha and handed her over a cup of hot coffee.

"I prefer caramel macchiato, but americano is fine too!"

"I will remember that for next time", he smiled at her.

Huh! He think that there will be a 'next time'! No way am I leaving this dork meet Yunha again.

"Americano~~ chowa, chowa~", Hyunjin started singing.

Yunha started giggling like a child hearing him sing this song.

Oh, come on! Don't tell me she likes it! This is ridiculous!

"Um, can we two have a word in private?", I asked her.

She looked at me a little curious. "Sure. Hyunjin, excuse us for a moment".

"Yeah, of course!"

When we were too far for Hyunjin to hear our conversation, Yunha turned to me. "So?"

"Please tell me you are not going anywhere with him", I said.

"Why not?"

"Come on! It's obvious that something's wrong with him! How did you meet each other?"

"He bumped into me and we became friends".

How can she call him a friend?! She barely knows him! She makes friends too easily...

"Friends? You don't even know him! How old is he?"

"I don't even know you, but you are my friend. And he is 20 and a very cute boy, okay?"

Cute boy?! Him?! What the... I took a deep breath. "Okay. Let's just skip that. But you can't find him cute! He just sang the Americano song!"

"I find him funny", she told me proudly.

"More like clownish".

She got angry by what I said. "Enough! You can't insult him like that! Are you jealous or something?!"

What?!

I raised my eyebrows. "M-me? Jealous? You are kidding, right? Don't flatter yourself so much".

"T-then, stop talking bullshit! I am gonna do what I want!"

"What if your brother knows about it?"

"He is not putting pressure on me. He supports my decisions. And why do you care anyways? You are not my brother nor my boyfriend!"

She turned her back at me and walked away along with that Hyunjin guy.

This girl... Can't she understand I am trying to protect her? Something's off with Hyunjin and I'm sure about it. I am gonna find out.

"Hey, bro! How you doing?", I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was Chan.

"Hey".

"What happened with Yunha? Did you argue?"

"Something like that", I murmured. "Can you do me a favour?", I added.

"What kind of favour?"

"Do you maybe know someone named Hwang Hyunjin?"

He touched his chin thinking. "Hwang Hyunjin... It reminds me of something but,... Is he a student here?"

"No. He is 20 years old. With black mullet hair..."

His eyes suddenly widened like he remembered something.

"Hwang Hyunjin. Wait! I know this guy!"

"Really?"

"Yeah... Why do you ask about him though?", he asked me with a weird look on his face. "From where do you know him?"

"He is a guy that Yunha met today".

"The one with whom she left just now?" He asked shocked.

"Yes", I answered confused with his reaction.

"Oh, man... This shit isn't good..."

Yunha's P.O.V.

Hyunjin is such a nice guy... He is really funny and cute.

We went on the nearest park for a walk. He is very good at making a conversation. I enjoyed my time with him.

I really laughed my heart out when he spilled his coffee all over his "favorite shirt" as he said. He is such a drama queen! That's why we pretty much split up. He had to clean his shirt up so that the coffee won't leave a stain.

However, we decided to hang out together tonight as it was Friday for a date. I am SO excited! I can't wait! I've never been on a date before...

Now on my way home, a chaos has taken over my mind, because I had absolutely no idea what should I wear!

I should call Chaeryeong... She has a better fashion taste than me and definetely more experience with boys.

Who is standing there, at my house's doorframe? Jisung? Nah, he told me he won't come home today... He is sleeping over to Changbin's.

But, who else could it be?

I stop wondering, when I was close enough to see who was there.

God, him again? What in the hell does he want?!

I tried avoiding him, but he stood between me and the door.

"Wait", he mouthed.

"What is it again? You know what? I don't want to hear any of your made-up stories about Hyunjin, okay? I am going on a date with him and that's it. Before you try to threaten me you will tell Jisung, he already knows about it. Now, excuse me, I have a date to get ready for". With that, I push his shocked by my monologue figure aside and walked in my house victoriously.

Have I been to harsh on him?... No, Yunha, no! Don't pity him! No mercy!

I entered my bedroom and opened my wardrobe widely. This isn't my thing... at all.

I tried to facetimed Chaeryeong that finally answered after 10 whole minutes minimum.

"Hey, girl! What's up?"

"Chaeryeong! Code red! Emergency! SOS! All this together!"

"Woh, woh! What happened?"

I smiled widely. "I have a date!"

Chaeryeong screamed through my phone. "OMG! With who?"

"A guy I met. His name is Hyunjin. And I need your help", I turned my phone to my wardrobe. "Immediately".

"Oh, okay. Let me see..."

After two hours of me trying every single outfit I own, I found the one. A cocktail black dress, which revealed my back and a pair of black high heels. I don't think I will survive the night walking on them, but I will try.

I did my make up with earthy colors and let my hair down, so that the dress won't be too revealing. I grabbed my purse and stand in front of my phone for my friend to admire me.

"Yes! That's the one. For once again, I created a masterpiece! You look marvellous, Yunha!"

My inner self started melting at her words. "Awww... Thank you! Wish me luck!"

"Good luck! Have fun with Hyunjin, but not too fun!", she winked at me.

"Gosh! Sometimes you really remind me of my brother and it scares me".

"Ew! No way! That scares me too! Anyway, bye!"

"Bye! See you tomorrow!"

I ended the facetime and put my phone in my purse.

Okay, Yunha. This is your time to shine. Let's do this!