Chapter 5

Yunha's P.O.V.

He stared so intensely at me that, even though what he said wasn't true at all, I lost my words. I opened my mouth to say something but he nodded with a big grin plastered on his face waiting for my answer and this made me more nervous.

"You trying to say something?", he mocked me and his grin got even bigger.

Why does he have to be so insanely handsome even at a moment like this?!

"W-what? You are talking nonsense. W-why would Ah- I like you?", I mattered not so convincing and, at this moment, I wanted to hit myself in the face. You idiot!

He giggled. "I don't know... If you don't like me, as you say, then why do you stutter?"

"I- I don't stutter!", I defended myself.

"You just did", he smiled.

"The world doesn't revolve around you, you know".

"The world doesn't, but maybe you do".

"You know what? I am done! I am not helping you with your homework. I am going home".

With that, I run into my house - which is right next to his house - and slammed the door.

He lives next to me. Great! This couldn't get worse.

I took advantage of my big brother's absence and I decided to clean up a bit, while he was at college.

I entered mum's room. It's been a while since I last cleaned it. We usually keep it locked. I took a picture of her in my hands. 

My mum passed away 2 years ago from cancer. It was a terrible memory. Me and Jisung, my brother, loved her so much... But mum used to tell us that, whenever something bad happens, something good is gonna come up, sooner or later. So I am hoping for it.

My parents were divorced for years and I wouldn't say Jisung and me get along with him very well. Thank God, Jisung was already eight-teen years old when mum died, so we are living together in mum's house without dad being around. Jisung took full rensponse of me. In some months, I will become an adult too, so I will take care of myself. Like I haven't been doing this already... I take care of Jisung rather than he takes care of me. He is a rather... ummm...  irregular person, I would say. I still love him.

Enough with the daydream. Let's get to work!

"Yunha, I'm home!", I heard my brother shouting from downstairs.

I put my pen down and headed down to the kitchen. I will continue my homework after lunch.

I saw Jisung having already opened a bag of chips and eating them hungrily.

"Hey, stop it!", I hit his shoulder. "I have cooked. Don't eat these".

"Hello to you too", he teased me.

"So... anything remarkable about today?", I asked him ignoring his previous comment.

"Nahh... Nothing special. I am still trying to come up with something big about my project, but nothing inspires me and Changbin isn't helping me at all".

He is a music major. He wants to be a composer and song writer.

"Am I not inspiring you?", I said as I was setting the table.

"I don't want to write about shit", he said and laughed at his own joke.

"Okay, then, no dessert for today! Shame. I made a delicious cheesecake last night..."

I knew that this was enough to make him regret his words.

"No, no! I was kidding! Where's my cheesecake?", he immediately responded and ran up to the fridge.

I sneaked between him and the fridge blocking the door.

"Don't you dare touch my cheesecake. Get your hand off the fridge!", I demanded.

He did it with a sad expression on his face.

"Now, say sorry".

"Sorry".

"Good. You should thank your fat ass luck that I have already cleaned the house, or else that would be your punishment".

His face lightened up at my remark and then got all confused.

"How the hell did you manage to clean the house so quick? It must have been around an hour since you got back from school".

"Sit down to eat and I will explain".

"Oh! I forgot to tell you! I think we've got a new neighbour. The windows of the house next door are open again after... how many years? I don't remember".

Agh, don't remind me of him.

"Yeah, I don't really care", I said coldly.

"Why so cold attitude? You haven't even met them".

"I actually did", I said as I was done serving the food and sat down too.

"Oh really?", he said filling his mouth with my noodles.

"Don't fill your mouth like that. You may choke yourself".

He smiled naughtily and spoke with filled mouth again. "Okay, but that sounded kinda weird".

"Yahhh! I want your dirty af mind to stop working sometimes!", I yelled at him and we both laughed.

"So, tell me about the neighbours".

"His name is Felix. He is your age, but he is a senior, because he was sick for two years. He is totally annoying and the coldest person I've ever met! And insanely handsome", I murmured the last words under my breath.

"I heard that!", he exclaimed loudly.

Damn.

"You like him? Yunha, you like our neighbour? Oh my God!"

"Stop it! What's wrong with y'all today! Why should I like him?! Jeez!"

"But you said he was insanely handsome", he emphasized my words.

The bell rang.

Who is it? It's past four in the afternoon.

"I got it", I said and headed towards the front door.

I opened it and I came face to face with the last person I could imagine visiting my house.

Lee Felix.