Chapter 9

Yunha's P.O.V.

I take a last look of myself at the mirror next to the door. I was really pretty. Don't blame me, I don't consider myself as ugly. I believe that I am no model, just pretty enough...

I exited my house and locked the door. I started walking towards the exit of the garden and I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I may imagine things, but I couldn't help looking over Felix's house. No sight of Felix. Anyways...

I walked till the nearest avenue, because it's easier to find a taxi there. I waited for a couple of minutes and I finally found a taxi. I turned on my phone to find the address Hyunjin texted me some hours ago.

I was super nervous all the way to that location. At some point, I even thought telling the driver to stop the car and drive me back home.

But I won't chicken out, no! This is my first time going on a date and being anxious it's an absolutely normal thing, right? Hyunjin is a very nice guy and I really wanna know him better. And this is my chance.

"Miss, here we are... Miss?", the driver's voice snapped me out of my daydream.

"Ah, yes. Here you go. Thank you".

"Have a good night, miss".

"You too".

The location Hyunjin texted me was a restaurant. A really fancy restaurant. Hyunjin waited for me at the entrance, wearing a black and white outfit, which fitted him so well and had his black hair sleeked back.

I am dying, he is gorgeous.

"Hey~!", he smiled me sweetly.

"Hi!", I gave him a smile too.

"Wow!", he looked me up and down. "You look enchanting".

Someone hold me up, cause I think my legs will melt down!

My face got tomato red and I giggled embarrassed by his comment. "T-thank you... You look pretty too".

"You think so?", he said proudly and arched his back.

"Sure!".

"Let's go".

The dinner was wonderful out of every aspect. The food was delicious and Hyunjin's company was really great. He is very delightful and congenial. I really like him.

We decided to go to a movie theater and watch a movie. We went for a romance movie.

Big mistake.

In the beginning everything went well. We watched the movie with big absorption till... A rather em... intense scene started playing. The two protagonists started kissing each other and making out.

The word 'awkward' is very small to describe my feelings right now. It was one of those moments you want the ground to crack open and swallow your whole existanse, you know?...

Then, as if Hyunjin had felt my uneasiness, he held my hand in his. What does he exactly want; make me blush even more or feel even more awkward than I already am?

I didn't dare to look him in the eyes. I just stared at the screen in front of me. But he didn't gave up!

"Yunha...", he whispered in my ear.

My eyes widened.

I turned to him wearing the most awkward smile ever: "Yes? Oh, you want popcorn! You are right, I keep them here all the time and you can't reach th-",

"It's not that..."

He got his face close to mine. Too close to mine. He closed his eyes. Oh, no, this isn't happening! I'm not ready for that.

I suddenly pull my face away and looked down.

"You know, I-"

"No, it's okay. You are right. I rushed. I'm sorry", he cut me off.

I smiled at him gratefully.

We kept watching the movie, which was really good, excepting the intense scene thing.

"Wanna go for a drink? I know a nice club nearby...", Hyunjin suggested as we were pacing down the hallway of the movie rooms.

"I don't know, I am not sure about this..."

"Come on, it will be fun! Besides it's too early to go home and I will be with you".

Although I still wasn't sure if this is a good idea, I accepted.

The club was super crowded. A lot of young people drinking, having fun and dancing to the loud music. I have been to a club before, but with my brother. He isn't over-protective. I didn't want to go on my own. I don't know why.

And here I am! There's a first time for everything, right?

"What do you want to drink?", Hyunjin asked me when we were before the bar.

"I don't want to drink alcohol. I'll just have a soda or something".

He smiled me. "Come on, just one drink. It won't harm you, you will be just fine. So, what would you like to drink?", he insisted.

"Okay, then. A strawberry margarita".

It's just a drink, right? Nothing bad's gonna happen to me.

We sat at the bar, drunk our drinks and chat.

I drank the whole glass and I felt somehow different.

"Hey, drink this", Hyunjin showed me a drink that the bartender had just brought us.

"What is it?"

"A vodka shot".

I smell it and my nose got burnt. I put it back onto the bar table.

Hyunjin laughed. "You're so cute".

"I can't drink it".

"It's not that bad. Trust me!".

I tried it and I felt my throat being on fire and I coughed.

"See? It wasn't that bad... Let's go dance".

Okay! I am in for that!

We danced to the wild beats of the music and I admit that I have never danced like this before!

But it started to get really hot, or was it just me?... I felt a little dizzy too. Hyunjin, who was still dancing around me clueless, didn't noticed anything.

I stopped dancing and then he stopped too.

"Is something wrong? Wanna go outside?"

"Yes", I said without considering it.

We walked outside from a back door and I breathed in a good amount of air.

I felt kinda better.

"Are you okay now, Yunha?"

"I am pretty well".

He suddenly paced towards me decisively.

What is going on?

I paced back. But - of course - I hit my back on the wall.

Hyunjin didn't stop approaching me and when he was right before me, he put his hands on the wall trapping me between him and the wall.

"Hyun- Hyunjin,.. what are you doing? You are scaring me", I muffed.

He smirked staring right into my eyes. "Well, that wasn't exactly my intention, but... I don't mind it at all. It makes things more... spicy..."