Chapter 15

Felix's P.O.V.

I locked eyes with her for some seconds. I wish I could hope for her to forgive me, but after all that she's been through, I'm afraid that this is impossible. And it is all my fault. It was my responsibility to protect her and not only did I not do that, but also I was the one who hurt her the most. I don't even blame her for kicking me out.

She closed her curtains blocking out my sight.

I fucking miss her so much.

I decided to do something to distract myself. I went down to my kitchen to bake some brownies. Last time I burned them, but I will try again.

I failed. Again. I opened all the windows to let some fresh air to enter the room.

Then, I saw a middle-aged man parking his car in front of Yunha's house and getting in. Who is he?

About ten minutes later, he got out again looking all frustrated and angry. Some seconds later, Jisung got out too and I ran after him to get some explanations and satisfy my curiosity.

"Jisung!"

"Oh, hey, Felix", he said blankly. He seemed less energetic than he usually is.

"What's up? Why are you so down? Did that man pissed you off?"

He seemed a little surprised.

"How? Are you spying on us? Are you spying on Yunha? You know, you are a bit creepy, but I understand you. You must feel horrible these days, right?"

Jisung has been giving me information about Yunha's condition these days and he was the one who advised me not to approach Yunha so that she wouldn't get more stressed. In addition, I had to skip school saying that I was sick. This made everything even worse, because I think of her all day long without doing something to distract my mind. "I am trying not to be, but this whole situation is pulling me back down... You didn't answer my question though; who was that guy?"

"Oh... Yeah. He is, em, our dad", he murmured hesitantly.

"Your dad? I thought you've lost touch with him".

"We have. He just- decided to show up on the worst moment".

"Is Yunha okay?", I asked considerately.

He smiled at me. "She is, don't worry. And that's what really matters. I know you love her. And I will support you. I am just asking you to wait".

"I would wait an eternity for her".

"Ah, stop! You are making me cringe, jeez!", he put on a face of disgust. "Nevermind, I am heading to my classes now. See you around".

"Bye".

I was doing my homework, math specifically, and I was really tired of it! It is really difficult...

Ah- Ouch!

My chest hurts.

Shoot. Yunha left her home.

Where did she go? What if she gets a panic attack in the middle of the street or something?!

Ahhh! This hurts!

I have a horrible feeling about this shit.

I got up from my chair, grabbed my coat and rushed out.

"I love the beach. I love water in general. Unfortunately, we have no beaches around here... Thank God Han river's near my house."

She loves water. She went to Han river.