Chapter 4

Yunha's (Your) P.O.V.

I looked at Mrs. Seon surprised.

Did she really asked me to accompany a boy back home?

Yeah, that boy may be Felix, a person that - for some unexplainable reason - I really like and could trust, but that doesn't mean that he isn't a boy.

I felt really uncomfortable, but I thought that this would be a great opportunity to get to know him better. He is a little grumpy and cold, but I think he is a nice guy deep inside. Very deep inside.

His expression seemed hesitant and taken aback by Mrs. Seon's suggestion.

"Don't worry", Mrs. Seon said. "I will take care of Mrs. Kang. Neither of you will be expelled".

"Okay, then. Let's go get our stuff first", I spoke. "Bye, Mrs. Seon!"

"Bye guys! Felix, rest well".

"I will", he answered and forced a smile.

He was beautiful when he smiled. Even if the smile wasn't genuine.

We went to our lockers that where at the same corridor, a little farther away from each other though. I quickly grabbed my back pack and make my way towards Felix.

He didn't even bother to open his locker. He seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Won't you take your stuff home?", I asked.

He immediately snapped out of his daydream and replied to me: "I don't know what I should take. I don't know what my homework is".

He was kinda right.

"Give me your key". He did.

I opened his locker and read his schedule.

"Here. You"ll need this, this and this. These are the classes we have in common tomorrow. I will tell you our homework when we get to your house".

I got a plastic bag out of my backpack, put Felix's books in it and handed it to him with a smile.

"So... Where do you live? Is it near school or should we take the bus?"

When I told him that, his face got pale and seemed panicked.

"Hey, are you feeling okay?"

"No, I am fine. I... I can't remember my address. W-we recently moved here..."

"It's okay. Our addresses are written at the back of our student ID".

"O-oh".

I laughed at his cuteness. He glared at me.

What's wrong with that guy?!

"What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing", I murmured as I swallowed my laughter.

He got his ID out of his pocket and read his address out loud: " 212 *** Street, Seoul".

"No way! OMG!", I shouted.

He shushed me putting his finger on my lips.

My heart skipped a beat at his action.

"What happened?"

"We are neighbours!", I proudly exclaimed.

He again got pale.

"Your face became pale again. Stop doing that! You're scaring me".

We started walking out of school. Our houses aren't far from here so we don't need to take the bus.

"You are not such a talkative person, are you?", I tease him to break the awkward silence building up on our way home.

"No".

Oh.

"Well", I continued, "Don't hesitate to tell me if you aren't feeling well".

"Why, what would you do? Carry me back home?", he teased me, his eyes still fixed on the road ahead.

"Yes, if needed. You aren't so tall anyway!", I blurted out and regretted my words at the same moment, bringing my hand to my mouth letting out a gasp.

He seemed very surprised by my answer. And he was right. He sniffed aggressively and stopped walking.

Oh, no no no!

He looked at me and, suddenly, he started laughing. That super annoying mocking laugh that drives even the most patient person on earth crazy.

"You know I am two years older than you and we barely know each other, right?", he mocked me. "At least, I am taller than you", he mocked me.

Agh!!! He so frustrating! How does he do that?!

But I must admit; he was right.

My face was tomato red, a mix of terrible shame and pure anger.

I decided not to tell anything, not even apologize.

We reached our neighborhood without saying a single word.

"Are you not gonna talk to me ever again?", I asked, my patience reaching its limit.

No answer.

"Okay, okay!", I yelled. "I am sorry! The words slipped out my mouth without my permission. I promise it won't happen again".

"Good for you".

That's it! Enough is enough!

"Why are you being such an asshole?", I tapped his shoulder.

"You just promised that-"

"Fuck my promise! Why do you treat me like that? Why are you so grumpy and cold annoying?"

He smiled mockingly. He grabbed my wrist tightly and brought his face so close to mine that I felt his breath on my face. His sent smelled like chocolate. My heart skipped another beat and I think if Felix continues like that, my heart will stop forever.

"And, may I ask, why are you being so helpful and friendly and clingy? Do you maybe... like me?"