Chapter 10

Yunha's P.O.V.

My whole body shivered hearing these words.

I was frightened to death.

I can't believe I was such a fool! How did I trust a man and date him just the same day we met?

If only I had listened to Felix... He told me in the first place that for some reason he didn't trust Hyunjin and that I should not meet him again. If I had kept his advice, I wouldn't be here, dreading because of Hyunjin's presence...

His arms, between whom I was trapped, felt huge and dangerous, like I was a bird in a cage, not able to fly away.

He teared his hands away from the wall and I wished he left them glued there, because once he did that, he started hugging my waist way too hard, fearing of me getting away, and tried to kiss me.

I resisted, putting my palms on my mouth.

He smirked.

"No, no, no. You are being a bad girl now. You don't want to piss me off, do you?" His face became all serious.

I shook my head negatively.

"That's right".

With one hand, he held my hands above my head, so that I can't move them and with the other one he held my waist as before.

A few tears started to form in my eyes. I don't want this! I am disgusted by him, but mostly by my silly self.

He started kissing my neck.

"Stop, please", I whispered.

He didn't listen to me.

"Help! Someone please help me!", I shouted my lungs out.

Although I yelled out loud, nobody could hear me, because the alley we were was completely empty and loud music was playing in the club.

In addition to this, Hyunjin sucked on my skin way to harsh making me make an interjection of pain.

"What did I just tell you? Don't piss me off!"

"Please, stop, it hurts! I wanna go home...", I begged him my tears running from the tips of my eyes.

"Don't cry. It's worthless and you make yourself look more miserable. Besides, you can't go home before entertaining me... I promise you it will be fun..."

He is a monster!

"Help me", I murmured one last time before he kisses me with lust, making my eyes tear up even more.

It may be the alcohol or even the shock and the situation, but I am not capable of resisting anymore...

Felix's P.O.V.

I had no other choice but to follow Yunha. However, even if I wasn't forced to follow her given the circumstances, I would do it anyway.

Hyunjin can't be trusted. And I truly don't know how the hell he persuaded Yunha to date him the same day they met. Is he so handsome or what?!

He reserved a table at a fancy restaurant. What a show-off! Then, the went to the cinema. At first, I thought that I should wait outside. But what if something happen? So, I get myself a ticket too at the very back of the theatre so I wouldn't be seen.

I couldn't see much or hear anything, cause they sat four or five rows away, but I saw clearly that Hyunjin tried to kiss her out of the blue. My eyes widened waiting for what Yunha would do.

She pulled away. I felt kinda relieved by her action and happy too. Ahh... Damn, I can't see Hyunjin's face! I would love to see the disappointment on his pretty, elegant face!

I exited the room before them and I waited for them to get out of the building.

I thought that they would end their date here. But they didn't. Where would they go?

They started walking and I followed them.

They entered a club.

Wait. A club? Yunha is under-age, she can't drink! Did they let her in?

I get in the club. They did let her in. How irresponsible...

I watched them as they sat at the bar and ordered their drinks.

Yunha ordered alcohol! That Hyunjin made her drink! That asshole!

I tried so hard not to go there, ruin his pretty face, grab Yunha and get out of here.

But I may have misunderstood Hyunjin. And if I really have, Yunha will get very very mad at me... So, since I have no evidence, I shouldn't interfere. Not yet.

Yunha seemed kinda drunk. And she drank only one drink. It was clear that she isn't used to drinking. She even swallowed a shot!

After that, they headed to the dancefloor. And that was when I lost them. I couldn't see them, because the club was really crowded.

Should I just leave them a couple of minutes alone? Did I overdo it? I think I did.

I will just wait here for a bit.

Help! Someone please help me!

While I was sitting at a couch in the club, I heard a voice crying out for help. But it didn't belong to someone around me; the voice came from inside my head.

What the hell is going on?

I looked around me. Nothing suspicious.

Please, stop, it hurts! I wanna go home...

Yun- Yunha?

I swear this voice is Yunha! What is this monster doing to her?! I heard her sobbing, is she crying?

I knew it! I knew it from the start that Hyunjin can't be trusted!

I get up and starting pushing people dancing and looking for her.

"Yunha!", I yelled.

I entered both men's and women's toilet to find her. Nothing.

However, Yunha was nowhere to be seen. And when I thought I had lost my mind, I heard her voice again, a lot less powerful, as if she was about to give up, whispering: Help me...

No! Yunha, don't give up! I am coming for you! Wait a little more...

I exited the club to check around the surroundings. They weren't in the front of the club, so I sneaked in an alley leading at the back of the building.

I saw them. Actually, I saw him, covering Yunha's body behind his. He had led his dirty hands all over Yunha's body as he was busy leaving hickeys on her neck and unzipping her dress.

I made a few steps forward and I stopped facing Hyunjin's back and Yunha's sorrowful face with her wet eyes shut closed.

"Get your damned hands off her right now! Don't make me repeat myself".