Chapter 12

Yunha's P.O.V.

I was still scared and shocked by what happened yesterday. I don't wanna see Hyunjin ever again, not even from afar.

I was confused and kinda over the moon too. You know why. Felix kissed me! Well, particularly, I kissed him, but it was just a peck and then, he kissed me again, meaning, he wanted it too.

But my mind was in a condition of terrible restlessness, because I wasn't sure if my feelings are genuine. Do I like Felix or did I kissed him, just because he saved me from Hyunjin's evil thoughts and I felt safe with him?

Oh, damn. I am overthinking again!

And this hangover is completely killing me! Reminder to myself: Yunha, don't you ever drink again!

"You know that your glass has overflowed, right?", Jisung murmured to me with his morning voice.

Oh, shit. I turned off the faucet.

"What are you thinking of again?"

He shuffled through the cupboards and finally grabbed some cookies.

"Nothing- Cover yourself! Why are you walking around half-naked? Gosh..."

"Why? I am not ashamed of my body. Look at my abs, they're perfect!"

"Jisung, you're disgusting".

The bell rang.

"I got it!" Han said.

"No. Way. Get upstairs and wear something".

"Okay, don't get upset. Chill. Jesus, you scare me sometimes..."

I opened the door.

"Good morning", Felix smiled awkwardly.

OMG, I am a mess. I look like a complete mess!

"Good mornin'. What's up?"

"Umm, I have to tell you something..."

We have had this conversation before.

"Okay, come in. Let's go upstairs".

We were walking down the corridor when Jisung got out of his room in front of us still wearing only his boxer.

Inner panic attack.

"Jisung! I told you to cover yourself!"

"Oh, hi, Felix! How ya doin'? I didn't know you were coming over".

"Hi, Jisung".

"Come on in, Felix", I opened my bedroom's door for him.

'We will discuss it later. Prepare yourself', I mouthed Jisung and closed the door behind me.

I sat myself beside Felix and just stare at the wall in front of me. I don't know what to say...

Everything that happened last night replayed in my mind. I got pale thinking of Hyunjin and red as a beetroot thinking of Felix, who is sitting right next to me.

"Yunha, are you okay?"

Oh, I spaced out a little, didn't I?

"Yeah, I was thinking about something..."

"About yesterday?"

"Particularly, yes".

"Are you thinking of Hyunjin or... me?"

Oh my gosh, I am freaking blushing.

"Em- Yes... I mean... Kind of".

I am embarrassing myself. I am embarrassing myself. I am embarrassing myself.