Chapter 6

Yunha's P.O.V.

I didn't expect him to be here at all. I thought he was too proud to even talk to me again.

"Hi", he uttered.

"Hi", I said back.

"Can I come in?"

"Emm, yeah, of course".

I opened the door widely to let him in.

"Yunha, who is it?", I heard footsteps coming from the kitchen. The silhouette of Jisung stood right beside me.

Felix was taken aback.

"Did I come at a wrong time? I can leave if-"

"No, he is my brother, Jisung. Jisung, this is Felix", I murmured and waited for the humiliation my brother was about to cause to swallow me.

"Ahhh, the new neighboor! Welcome! Yunha told me you are classmates. You know, Yunha-"

"Enough!", I cut him off, before he tell Felix anything embarrassing about me. "Felix, have you had lunch?"

"Yeah, thank you. I just wanted to talk to you about something..."

Jisung threw me a meaning smile and raised his eyebrows. I wanted to whipe this smile of him off of his naughty face. What have I done to deserve such an embarrassing brother?

"Oh, well. I will leave you alone then. Yunha, I will be at the kitchen if you need me"

"Okay. Shall we go upstairs?", I asked Felix.

"Sure".

We entered my room and sat on my bed, Felix taking off his backpack and jacket. He was still wearing his school uniform.

Now that I am alone with him, I feel kinda uncomfortable and vulnerable. I don't know what to say or do.

But, what an idiot I am! I shouldn't feel like this. I didn't do anything wrong, he did. And he came to visit me after all.

"What did you wanted to tell me?", I started rather straightforwardly.

"Ah, yes. About that... I am sorry".

"For what?"

"For everything. I was an asshole, you are right".

"I am always right. But I will forgive you, because I am a kind person too", I said kiddingly and smiled.

"Show off", he commented and we both laughed.

"Does that mean you will help me with my homework too?" He brought his backpack in front of his face.

"I don't know...", I played it hard to get.

"Please".

"Alright", I gave up.

Like, who would resist to his cute pouty face?

"Hey! Stop fooling around! I am trying to explain something here! I am doing it for you, not me!"

Felix was sooo out of place. He always stared at my face. But the thing is that, what I was explaining to him wasn't written on my forehead, but in the book.

"Sorry. But I am tired, aren't you? We've been studying for an eternity or so!"

"You are right... You know what? We can take a break for snacks".

"Yeah!", he yelled and his eyes widened in excitement.

I laughed at how cute he was.

This time, he didn't glare at me. That's a progress.

We made our way downstairs with me leading the way to the kitchen.

"Jisung?.. Jisung?" No answer.

Where is that boy... I entered the kitchen and saw something sticked on the refrigerator.

I took it in my hands and read it: I am at Changbin's. Don't wait for me at night (I may come back late😉). I let u two alone😏. Have fun, but not too fun!

Oh my..! I'm gonna kill this kid! Thank God I saw that note first.

I turned to Felix: "He has gone out".

"Oh".

"What do you wanna eat?"

"Anything is fine for me!"

"Yesss! That's the spirit! Well... What about... cheesecake? I made it yesterday".

"Wow! It's been a long time since I last ate cheesecake".

"Wonderful".

I served two big slices and gave him one.

He took a first bite and his face lightened up.

"This is the best cheesecake I've ever eaten!", he exclaimed with his mouth full.

"You don't have to lie..."

"No, I swear!"

I smiled and blushed in embarrassment.

"So", I tried to change the subject. "What is something that you would like to admit?"

"And why should I admit it to you?"

"I don't know... Just tell me! I will answer you a question too".

"Deal. Sooo, something I wouldn't like to admit... Emmm, do you promise you won't tell anyone?"

"Promise", I said and bring my pinky in front of his face. He wrapped his pinky around mine and we shielded our promise.

"My korean name is... Yongbok", he said and bended his head.

"And what about that?", I asked in confusion.

"I don't like it. It's embarrassing".

"No, it's not. I like it. It's pretty".

"For real?", he seemed very surprised.

"Of course. And where are you from? You don't have to answer that actually if you don't want to".

"I'm from Australia".

"Cool!", I said and he smiled at me.

"Now, my turn. What is your biggest fear?"

I took a minute to consider his question. That's a difficult one...

"I have many fears. I am afraid of insects, snakes... I am claustrophobic too. If you made me this question two years ago, I would say it's losing someone I love. But, I have got over it now, after losing my mother. She died from cancer. Now, my biggest fear is people and what they are capable of".

"I am sorry for your loss... I can understand. I, too, have lost a person who was really important for me".

His eyes started to tear up.

"Should we watch a movie?", I told him to light up his mood.

"And what about our homework?"

"It's okay! Come on!"

We make ourselves comfortable on the couch and I turned the TV on.

"A comedy?", I asked.

"Sure!", he said.

We decided to watch the Goonies. It's a classic one!

At some point, I started to feel sleepy. I haven't realized I was so exhausted. My eyelids got heavy and, before I realize it, I was fast asleep...