Epilogue

Yunha's P.O.V.

He opened his eyes.

No way. My eyes are blurred by my tears.

No, he did opened his eyes.

Thank you, God!

"Yongbok? Felix, can you here me? I'm right here, okay?"

The police has blocked the road, because it would be dangerous to move Felix.

He passed out again.

"Felix! Felix! Sir, h-he... his eyes..."

I felt a panic attack coming on me. I started sobbing hard. The police officer tried to calm me down, but I knew nothing could be done.

The policeman's voice sounded like it was coming from far away. My sight darkened and my nerves gave in.

"Miss! Miss..."

My head was heavy. I forced myself to open my eyes, but they got blinded by the dazzling white colour that covered the whole room.

Gosh, I hate hospitals.

"Yunha! You're awake! Thank God!" I heard Jisung's loud voice that sounded even more louder at that moment.

"I told you not to go out! I told to stay home, didn' I? You could have died, for God's sake! And what would I do then, huh? You scared the shit out of me, Yunha!"

I don't know why his words hurt me like that. I guess I just felt like crying.

"Nooo... Okay, okay, stop crying now", he came and hugged my head tenderly. "I didn't mean to make you sad. I was just worried..."

"No, it's okay, it's all my fault...Where is Felix?"

"He..."

He didn't answered. His words were stuck in his mind.

"He what? Jisung, answer me or I'll go crazy; is Felix okay?"

"He is. But, while you were passed out, he had a very long surgery and he hasn't woke up yet. The doctors said that the first 24 hours are extremely  crucial".

"It's all my fault... If I hadn't gone out..."

"Stop blaming yourself, Yunha. I don't know how to explain what I think, but I believe Felix was born to protect you or something. He could do anything for you".

I got up from the hospital bed, when I realised I had a serum. I pulled the needle off my arm.

"Yunha, stop! You can't get up like that!"

I run towards... I don't know, somewhere. Jisung kept running after me, untill a nurse grabbed me and made me stop.

"Yunha, stop running! Think of your health!", said my brother.

"And who's gonna think of his health? I demand to see him right now!"

I lower and sweetened my voice: "Jisung, please... I need to see him".

He sighed.

"Okay, come here".

"Felix..."

He was laying on his bed, all pale with an oxygen mask on. I kept his hand in mine and caressed it.

"I am sorry, I am terribly sorry. It's my fault, I know".

Still, no answer.

"I love you, Felix. Please..."

I kissed his hand and tears fell down my cheeks once again.

I felt him squeeze my palm lightly. I looked into his eyes. They slightly moved and then opened hesitantly.

"Ah... Felix!"

He fixed his look on me. I smiled at him. He removed the mask from his face to talk to me.

"Miss me already?", he said powerless but still in a cheeky way.

I laughed. "I won't get mad at you, because I missed you indeed. And because... I am really happy that you are alright. I was terrified that you wouldn't wake up".

"I heard you calling me, you know..."

"What?"

He imitated my crying voice: "'Yongbok... I love you. Wake up, wake up my-'"

"Hey! Stop it! You are making me regret what I said!"

"Don't", he murmured in a serious way. "I don't want it to be an one-sided love. Because I love you too".

He pulled my closer and kissed me tenderly on the lips.

This boy is gonna be the end of me, I swear.

"You are still not recovered, you know", I teased him.

"So what? I can still kiss my girlfriend."

Oh. My. God. He just called me 'his girlfriend'. Does that mean I have a boyfriend? Wow! I've never had one before. I am glad that he's my first boyfriend.

"I have told you that I don't like being called Yongbok, right?"

Oh.

"Em, yes, you have. I won't call you-"

"No". He smiled brightly. "I like it when you say it."

I blushed like a tomato. "Okay..."

"My real name is Yang Felix", he said out of the blue.

Both me and him were surprised. He seemed surprised like he couldn't tell me his real name back then. I should have believed him.

"I have many more things to tell you, but we have time for that".

"Yes. You're right".

~THE END~

*That's it, guys! Hope you liked my fan fiction. Leave comments if you want and tell me your opinion! Stay tuned, more fanfics are coming!*