Chapter 14

Two weeks later

Yunha's P.O.V.

I am really not good at all these past weeks. My mind is haunted by two men, Hyunjin and Felix. I get nightmares about that night with Hyunjin, that scene keeps replaying in my head and I can't stand it.

I also think about Felix. I miss him so damn much. He hasn't disturbed me as I asked. But now, I start to realize that this situation is suffocating me even more.

Last week, I had two panic attacks. I mean literal panic attacks. Jisung was really worried and didn't know what to do.

I was at hospital for five days. The doctor said I should rest a bit for a couple of days and then go to school again. I take pills.

I don't know why I suffer so much. What's the matter with me?!

I stood up from my bed to close my curtains as the sun was blinding my eyes. I scratched the back of my head as I drugged my legs to my window.

I took a look outside. My eyes fell on Felix's window. And, at that moment, our eyes met. Felix looked right into my soul sending chills down my spine. His sorrowful look seemed like it was begging me. I don't know for what.

I wiped my tears with the back of my hand and hurried to close my curtains.

Yunha, calm down. It's nothing, you can do this, I tried to calm myself down.

But my body didn't listen to me — as always — and I cried harder, with sobs.

I was sweating, I couldn't breathe and my heart was beating like crazy. My mouth was dry and I felt like passing out.

"Why is this happening to me?! I don't want to do this anymore, I can't stand it! Someone make it stop!" I yelled out loud dropping myself on the floor and hugging my shoulders.

Jisung rushed in the room and tried to bring me round.

"Shh, Yunha. It's me. It's okay. I got you".

He kept whispering things to me, while hugging me on his chest and I somehow felt a little better.

"Are you better now? Come here, let me help you", he helped me stand up and lay on my bed. "There you go! You want water? Here".

I took a couple of sips of my glass of water closing my eyes.

"Jisung, do you think I have gone crazy?" I asked him frankly.

"What?" he stuttered surprised by my question. "No, of course not! You're not crazy, you are just having an, umm, difficult time".

We didn't say nothing for a while. Jisung broke the silence first.

"Did you take your pills today?"

I shook my head.

"Okay. Try to relax, take some sleep".

"I can't sleep. I am not sleepy".

"Then just stay in bed, alright? You want me to keep you company for some minutes? I have a class later".