Chapter 7

Felix's P.O.V.

My "house" was already decorated. I found the key somewhere in my school bag. The angel has gotten everything planned. It was big enough and kinda cute with a slightly classic design. I liked it.

I felt a bit guilty for acting like that towards Yunha. I know, I said that... I don't want to be friends with her, but... Why not? Besides, it would be very selfish if I didn't apologize.

And, I actually found the courage, swallowed my pride and visited her.

She was really adorable, having her hair up in a messy bun. I told her to help me with my homework. But I was really bored at some point and just stared at her face, which was struggling to explain me some math.

Yunha of course noticed and suggested that we eat something.

Her cheesecake was the most delicious dessert I have ever eaten. For real.

While we where eating, I remembered Tzuyu.

It is painful to be reminded of her. I am not over her death yet.

We watched a movie. The Goonies. It is one of my favorites.

As I was enjoying the movie quietly, I felt something leaning on my shoulder.

Yunha had fell asleep and was using me as a pillow.

I was really surprised by her act and felt a little awkward, but then I realized how beautiful she looked while she was sleeping. She seemed so peaceful and calm in contrast with her usual bright and energetic aura.

I didn't want to wake her up, so I layed her down onto the couch, placing a pillow under her head. I take a last look at her face, got upstairs to take my stuff and then left her house.

When I came back home and went to bed, I couldn't sleep. Once I remembered Tzuyu, I couldn't get her out of my head.

I remembered all the movie nights we spend cuddling and eating popcorn at my house in Australia when my parents were traveling for work, how I literally kicked Jeongin out to be alone with her and he ended up sleeping over at Seungmin's...

I got up from my bed almost mechanically and entered the kitchen. I searched up all the drawers and finally found a knife.

I took it in my hand and held it tightly. I raised my left arm, the palm facing up, and placed the knife a few centimeters over my hand, breathing hard.

"You don't have to do this. It's worthless", a voice was heard through the darkness.

I looked up a little scared and saw the angel staring down at my hands. He wasn't so bright as the last time, but again I couldn't see his face because of the darkness.

"Oh my gosh! You creeped the hell out of me!"

"You won't die, you know", he continued talking. This habit of him is getting on my nerves!

"I thought so too, but then I thought: 'Let's just try'", I huffed back.

"You can't die, you have a mission to complete".

"I know I have a mission to complete! You have told me about 100 times! But I don't care! Let me just die in peace and send someone else to guard her! I can't do it".

"How do you know you can't do it if you don't try it?"

"I just know it".

"I am sorry, this is not possible. Being her guardian isn't your only mission and Yunha really needs you".

"What?! Second mission? You told me nothing about that! What is my other mission?" I was really pissed off.

"I can't tell you. But I can tell you that something is about to happen and Yunha need your support and protection. Think about the others for once. Think about Yunha".

He disappeared again. This is the second habit of him that I hate.

I have questions to make here! What is my second mission that the angel can't reveal me and, more importantly, what is about to happen to Yunha?

The next day, I didn't meet Yunha on my way to school. She may have gone there early.

I entered the school yard trying to spot Yunha or Chan.

"Good morning, man!" Guess Chan spotted me first.

"Good morning!"

"How are you today? Feeling good?"

"Yes. I feel very good. Thanks for asking".

"If you feel anything weird you can tell me, okay?"

"Sure".

We had separated classes, so, when the bell rang, we split up.

I got in the classroom, where a literal chaos dominated. Everyone was talking and shouting at each other, others were walking around the room and some were even eating.

"Hey, Felix!",  a voice yelled my name to be heard.

It was Yunha. She pointed at the desk beside her that wasn't taken. I walked there and sat down at the sit she suggested. "Hi", I said.

"Gosh, I am really sorry for falling asleep during the movie yesterday... I didn't even realized I was that tired".

Her cute sleeping face popped up in my head and I blushed.

"Why you blushing? Don't tell me I said or did something embarrassing! Did I tell you something I shouldn't? Did I snore? But I never snore..."

I snorted at her attitude. "Relax, nothing embarrassing happened".

"Oh, really? Okay then", she said relieved.

The math teacher entered. "Good morning, class. Sit down,please". He placed his books on his desk. "Next week, you will take an exam at the six previous chapters I  taught you".

Sounds of disaproovement filled the class.

"It is decided", the teacher added.

I took a look at the chapters.

"Chapter 3 and 5 will be tested for sure. Study them hard", I advised Yunha whispering.

"And how do you know that?", she whispered.

I stuttered. "Em- I- I know it from some friends..."

The school ended and I exited the building with Yunha.

As we were approaching the gate someone I haven't seen around came running towards us and screamed: "Yunha! Hiii!"

Yunha suddenly got all excited to see him and waved at him. "Hi!"

He stood before us smiling brightly. Yunha then left my side and stood beside him.

Hey... she was walking by me...

"I didn't actually believed you would come here!", she told him.

"But I did!"

"Let me introduce you to Lee Felix, my friend and neighbor. Felix, this is Hwang Hyunjin, we met in the morning".

A stranger? And she talks to him like they are good friends?

"Hi, nice to meet you", Hyunjin told me.

"Same".

I don't know why, but I don't like this guy. I may imagine things, but what if he is that something that is going to happen to Yunha?