1

Taehyung was sitting at his desk as he looked outside. There was a cat walking around, the cat looked unhealthy. Taehyung was snapped out of his daydream when the teacher called his name, "Taehyung, are you even listening?," Mr. Jun asked, "no I'm sorry, I got distracted," Taehyung says and looks down.

Mr. Jun sighs, "we were talking about male Betas with female wolf's," Mr. Jun says. Taehyung's eyes widened, "I have a question," Jackson says. Mr. Jun looks at him, "what is it," he asks.

"Is it true that male betas can get pregnant if their wolf is a female?," Jackson asks, "yes, and that is another reason male betas with a female wolf is looked down upon and has been punished, but they don't do that anymore," Mr. Jun says.

What if they found out I'm a female?

Nothing will happen

But Taehyung, that means you can get pregnant, and your 'father' isn't gonna like that

He won't find out, now shush I need to pay attention

But Tae-

Lúcia, shhhh!

Rude

Taehyung rolls his eyes, but then looks at his notebook and writes down what Mr. Jun said.

"Taehyung, are you okay?," the guy beside him asks, "yeah," Taehyung mumbles. Taehyung is one of those kids that would rather be alone and the only 'friend' he has is the guy who sits beside him, "okay," Yoongi says, and looks at the clock.

After class Taehyung walks to his locker to put his things away. He then smells the scents of his mates.

Cream with tea, and suger with honey

Lúcia says. Taehyung hums, waiting for them to pass by. When they do Taehyung walks outside to go home, he then sees the cat. The cat walks to him and meows asking for his attention, "hi beautiful," Taehyung smiles at the gorgeous cat.

The cat starts purring but stops when Taehyung stops petting her, "I'm sorry but I have to go," Taehyung says. He get up and walks to his house.