Chapter 2

Gabriele

"I'll ask for the last time where.is.the.money?" Trust is the most important thing in our business and here this dimwit stole around 4 fu*king millions of my money after I trusted him to deliver it to the right person and you know what the funny thing is? He thought he can run away from me by using my money and my vehicles! No one takes Gabriele DiCaprio's money and stays alive which brings us here, my second in command Micah is asking this traitor for the last time about my money and if Micah says last time then dude its seriously last time he is asking you because now if you don't start talking then his gun will do the talking but who will make this man understand this thing.

"So you won't say?" Micah asked him but that man didn't open his mouth which result in bang! Micah being the least patient one shot him dead. Only Micah has the right to kill one without taking my permission, "that fu*ker didn't even utter a word" Micah muttered while cleaning his hand which are full of blood.

I was seeing the whole scene by sitting at my chair in the shadows, these shadows always help us to merge with the darkness. "Leave it Micah, we can earn 4 millions in 2 days" said Kyle from somewhere in the room.

"Seriously Kyle? I also know we can earn the money but it's not about that it's about trust on which this business stands?" Micah told Kyle. Kyle is my younger brother and a bit childish till now. He needs to understand that we don't let traitors live.

"Boys clean this up" ordering the cleanup group me, Micah and Kyle went out of the warehouse towards our car, Kyle always want drive my cars so he is in driver's seat Micah in passenger seat and me being boss is in the backseat. Micah turned towards me "so which club tonight?"

"No club, am not in a mood for loud music today. Take to the tracks heard that new chicks arrived there" Kyle started the car and drove us towards the tracks. I deal with arms, drugs and a racing business but we don't deal with gentlemen's club also knows as prostitution rings. Dad always hated the idea of these rings, he said our Aunt Cassandra was kidnapped and sold to these rings and she took her life before Dad could save her. Since then we don't deal with those people and we try to save any women who run away from those animals and give them works in tracks or our clubs, I own the tracks in New York named as "Elite racers."

"How is the track business going on?" I asked Micah

"It's getting more and more profitable but heard that there is someone who had won each and every race against all of our boys"

"Yeah Zorawar said that the girl is already there" Kyle replied

"Girl?" I asked him as I don't know any female racer

"Yeah it's a girl, they call her Queen of the tracks"

"hmm interesting, a girl won against all my best boys! I have to meet her today" I said them

"You know we can recruit her as our racer" Kyle suggested

"What do you think Micah?" I wanted to know what he thinks, only these two guys can give me their opinions

"What Kyle suggested is not a bad idea, if we recruit her we send her to other races also and that means more profit to us so it is win-win situation for us!"

"Then it's done boys, we will recruit her but at first we will see what she has got!"

We reached the tracks and everyone gave space for our car to move forward, we all came out of the car and girls started coming to us.

"Boss, welcome to the tracks" Zorawar my man who manages the tracks came forward from the crowd.

"Good to know that the business is profitable, you are working good Zorawar keep it up and yeah stop calling me boss you are my half brother after all" yes Zorawar, me and Kyle are brothers. I turned towards the crowd