Chapter 39

Once I reached the old almost breaking down club house I saw two dead bodies, I knew none of them belong to Omar because he isn't very muscular and these two guys are very muscular. Once I was near them I turned their body and was shocked to see that it was the Salvatore brothers, who killed them? Last I saw they were leaving the tracks. I side stepped their bodies and entered the building. The building was in a bad condition I don't know why they haven't demolished it yet it's a standing disaster wanting to happen, it could fall any moment. The inside was dark and cold I tried to look for the light switches on the wall but they were not working so I decided to shout.

"Omar? Omar? Where are you?" I hope he can hear me but when I didn't get any response I went a bit further inside and again shouted Omar's name but this time I could hear a groan so I decided to follow it. I bought my hand back to take out me gun but cursed when I realized I left it in my car, just my luck. I could hear more groan coming from the front so I put my hands forwards and tried to feel my way around and realized that there is a staircase and the sound was coming from the top of the stairs. I started climbing the steps one by one and once I reached the middle of the staircase suddenly a light was switched on blinding me momentarily but once I focused I looked forward and my blood ran cold. Sitting on the top of the staircase landing was Omar and he was bound to a chair and gagged but that was not the worst case the worst thing was the presence of the bomb above his head.

"Omar! Wake up" I screamed from where I was standing hoping that it would break his slumber.

"Here you are" I looked around to see the person who spoke but couldn't find one

"Who is there? Come forward or else you won't like the consequences" I threatened but they simply laughed

"I will come forward but once you answer a few simple questions"

"I don't have to answer sh.t to you" with that I started climbing the remaining steps between me and Omar but before I could do so the same voice stopped me

"You see there is a small bomb placed above Omar's head and if you try to poke it then it will surely blast so before you say anything let me tell you if you keep answering our questions the timer will stop on its own because I have the remote" I know the person talking right now is Gabriele, I can recognize his voice anywhere and the bomb I know I can diffuse it Omar has taught me how to diffuse any bomb but what I want to know is that why is he doing this because it can't happen that suddenly he woke up this morning and decided let's kidnap Omar and play twenty one questions with Veronica. I have to know why he is doing this so I decided to play his game.

"Ok I will answer whatever questions you have but let me tell you if I see a single scratch on Omar I will wreck havoc on you people"

"You do know that you are in no position to make threats but I will entertain you"

"You have a deal Mr. DiCaprio" Papa always said to play with your target play with their brains first

"Well since we are on last name basis I understand you realize who I am so Ms Santiago tell me are you really the infamous assassin Black Widow?"

"Even if I lie you won't be able to prove it" I crossed my arms in front of my chest and lean on the railing

"You think that, we would know if you lie Ms Santiago because I have proof"

"Don't play with me I know you have no proof but since I am feeling kind today I will say yes, yes I am the famous assassin Black Widow whom pu.sies like you hire to their dirty work" I know I am pissing him off but I have to hold him off until Papa comes

"Very well, do you know I have always appreciated your work how you get the work done and no proof is left behind"

"Well I appreciate you giving me five star rating on my services" sarcasm dripped from each and every word of mine